9. Want

BPOV

After the apartment debacle Edward had took upon him to be overly protective when it came to security. I swear one day he will hire me a body guard, who I would probably pay to leave me alone but I doubt I would be able to top the money he would pay the body guard, I may need a new plan.

As I pondered this Rosalie was painting my toenails, while Alice whined about how I didn't turn up for lunch on Sunday.

"But why? You could've come and let Edward sort out the naked weirdo or if it was a hobo he could've dealt with that. I was so bored. What happened? Joey got the stomach bug and Rose and Emmett had to bail, it was three hours of my father talking about why I'm not able to get pregnant and let me tell you no girl ever wants to have a three hour conversation with her father about her uterus." Alice said sitting up.

"True." Rose said looking up on my feet

"At least your father talks to you about things like that, my Dad only calls me to demand I do something, or call me a slut." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"True." Rose repeated not looking up again. There was a knock on the door I tried to get up but Rose wouldn't let me. "Wow big momma I just twenty minutes doing those nails smudge and die." Rose said standing up and walking over to the door. "No, go away we are having a girlie day back off." She said shutting the door.

"Rosalie let me in." I heard Edward's voice call through the door. Rosalie leaned up against the door as Edward tried to push through; Alice jumped up and stood against the door too.

"Aw you two are mean, let him in." I said laughing as the two of them kept him from opening the door.

"No he agreed not to come over until five and right now it is four forty five so now he is not getting in." Alice said shoving her shoulder against the door.

"Alice you little runt, let me in!" Edward demanded and then there was a loud thud against the door. Followed by an 'ouch'

"You okay Hon?" I ask from my position from the couch.

"Why aren't you helping me?" he asked.

"Apparently I'm not allowed move until Rose tells me I'm allowed too." I said.

"Of course," He said sounding resigned. "Fine, I am going to get ice cream for my nice girlfriend, not my sister or anyone named Rosalie and I will be back in fifteen minutes." He said before the sounds of his feet walking away could be heard.

Rosalie went to move but Alice stayed where she was. "Alice he's gone." Rosalie said looking confused.

"Five, four, three, two, one." As she said one a large crash came against the door.

"Fine!" he yelled before really walking down the hall.

"You better get that ice cream!" I yelled out the door. I heard a mumbled alright. "How did you know he was going to do that?" I asked.

"I was the one who lived with him for seventeen years, speaking of living with Edward he told me about what you guys were talking about on Sunday." Alice said sitting on the couch.

"Of course he did." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"What did I miss here?" Rosalie asked.

"Edward asked Bella to move in with him." Alice said.

"What?"

"No he didn't Alice." I said pointing at her.

"Wait what did he ask you?" Rose asked looking confused.