34. All For Me and All Mine

"Heuston? Are we going to see Jasper's parents?" I asked as we got to the gate.

"Ha ha. No." He said, the no coming out very flat.

"What's in Heuston?" I asked.

"The next flight."

"I get it there isn't really a honeymoon. You forgot to book it and now you're just going to keep making me get on lots of different planes until I'm so jet lagged that I'm so crazy that you can convince me we had a honeymoon." I said pointing my finger at him.

"You caught me." He answered rolling his eyes.

"Fine." I said sitting down in my seat. Again he got us two big first class seats. These seats are designed for the people who need two chairs but they put them in first class I swear. Halfway through the flight I woke up from my nap but I was still tired. I pushed up the arm rest between Edward and me and snuggled up to him.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked kissing my head.

"No I missed my pillow." I said hugging him tightly.

"I nice to know I'm loved." He laughed.

"You and the really soft sweater you were wearing the other week. Can I have that by the way?" I asked sleepily.

"If I say no you're just going to steal it right?"

"Obviously." I answered yawning.

"You can have it."

"That's why I love you." I said shutting my eyes.

"Excuse me Miss, could you get my wife a blanket?" I heard Edward's voice asked.

"Sure thing." The hostess said.

"You liked saying that didn't you?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"My wife." I murmured.

"A bit." He said lying.

"Well I like you saying it so feel free to my husband." I said sleepily feeling his chest rumble a bit with laughter. "I'm going asleep."

"I think I'll join you." Edward said as a blanket was wrapped around me.

"So we're going to Rio?" I asked excitedly I had never been somewhere so fun like that before.

"It's a stop on the way."

"I repeat did you forget to plan where we were actually going? I'm perfectly okay with that just admit it to yourself." I said as he dragged me through another airport.

"We don't have to get on another plane after Rio, but we are not staying in Rio." He answered sitting me down in another huge seat.

"Why do you bother getting two of these things?" I asked.

"Because then we don't have to seat beside anybody else Love." He answered.

"Okay I like that thinking." I said sitting down in my seat. "So how long after arriving in Rio will we arrive in the real place?"

"Not long." He answered.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"Not really." He answered leaning in and kissing me.

"Ah newlyweds." An old man said smirking at the women sitting beside him.

"We're that transparent?" Edward asked laughing.

"You two reek of it." The woman laughed. "How long have you two been married?"

"It feels like forever." I joked sounding exasperated "Twelve hours too long."