28. Welcome to Mile High Club

"Is she asleep?" Edward asked leaning over the top of the seat. We were in the first class department of plane flying to Forks. I felt these seats were way too big to take up four but you know Edward it always has to be the top notch stuff.

God these kids are going to be so spoiled.

"Yeah," I said delicately brushing a piece of hair away from Annabelle's eyes, it was growing so much now and I didn't want her to get an infection. I turned to look at Edward who smiled brilliantly at me. Mimicking the actions I had just done with Annabelle moment ago and brushed his unruly hair away from his perfect green eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and for once I wished we didn't have the kids with us, those bathrooms suddenly had an appeal I never saw before, figures.

When we pulled away I sighed. Edward catching this scanned the seats before calling out "Jacob!" the poor guy I had kept him up all night with my crying and now Edward was waking him up, Jacob stirred a bit. "Pretend to look sick." Edward whispered, I nodded.

"What is it Number Five?" Jacob asked.

"Can you come here and watch the kids, Bella looks like she's about to hurl."

"Okay am I the official baby sitter for this entire trip?" he asked, before looking at me. I put on my best sick face and he raised his eyebrows "Okay I'll do it." He said jumping up out of his sit. Edward lifted Eddie over to where I had been sitting, before Jacob lifted him up and sat him on his lap.

"I'm really sorry Jake." I said impishly.

"No go on, just don't puke on these boots, there suede." He said and I nodded, before Edward latched his hand on mine and led me to the closest bathroom. The flight attendant eyed us wearily as we walked into the bathroom, which was quite spacious for an airplane, together. I grimaced and held my stomach and she nodded sympathetically.

"I'll bring some ginger ale down to your seat." She said patting my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said before Edward led me into the bathroom.

Once inside he locked the door.

"So Ms. Swan how do you feel about becoming a member of the mile high club?" he asked turning towards me.

"I think it's something I could enjoy, what about you?" I asked.

"Only if you get to be my partner." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me up so I can feel how hard he was.

"Well that's good." I said before kissing him soundly. His hands went to my waist and held me in place while we kissed.

"This is going to have to be quick." He murmured rather apologetically.

"I can handle that." I said breathlessly as my hand found the zipper on his jeans. I pulled it down and he sighed as I freed him from his confinements. His hand found my zipper and he quickly pulled it down. I went to pull down my panties when he ripped them off.

"Edward?" I shrieked quietly.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"I am going to run out of underwear." I hissed.

"You don't seem to wear it when I'm around." He said smiling a panty dropping (well if I had been wearing any) smile.

I was about to argue back but he had me there. "True." I said before gluing my lips back to his. He moaned into my mouth and I only hoped that that I somehow managed to muffle it.

I jerked up quickly before impaling myself on his dick. We both groaned with the satisfaction and I hope that flight attendant thought it was just my stomach.