35. A Bit of an Ephihany

The sun hit my bare back as I rolled over and stretched.

"Morning Mrs. Cullen." Edward murmured and a smile spread across my face.

"Morning to you to." I said leaning over him and kissing him.

"So I have an idea..." He smirked.

"And what would that entail?" I asked.

"You, me and this very comfy bed right here." He explained lightly nipping at my neck each between his words.

"Hmmm, that sounds nice." I murmured before crawling on him so that I was straddling his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked "I need you down here for what I want to do..." He said.

"Well my idea is pretty similar to yours I think but we haven't done it this way yet." I said thinking to back to the multiple times we had had sex last night.

"True." He answered taking hold of my hips, his hand ghosted over my newly formed bruises. "I never did that before you." He smirked.

"Really?" I asked looking down at them.

"Do you not want me to?" he asked looking worried.

"Of course I want you to." I answered. "How come you never did it before?"

"I was probably never into with anybody else." He said.

"I think it just proves that we're prefect for each other that you can do that and I like that you do. When I showed Rose and Alice they freaked." I explained.

"You showed my sister?" he asked chuckling.

"I've told your sister a lot of things you probably wouldn't want to think she knows about." I said running my hands on his chest.

"I've never told Emmett anything." He said.

"Of course you haven't." I laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked sitting up a bit.

"You wouldn't be here if you had." I said laughing again.

"True, but enough about our siblings how about doing something that could possibly make more siblings for our kids." He smirked.

"Well we do need the practise before we make another baby." I giggled.

"True. You know I'm nothing if not thorough about these things love." He said.

"Who am I to deny your thoroughness?" I said moving my body to above his erection and sinking myself down on top of his, no foreplay neither of us needed it we were both ready.

I moaned as I moved up and down on him. "Oh God..." I moaned as I sunk down on his so hard he was hitting all the right spots.

"Ughh Bella." He groaned grabbing holding of my hips and directing me up and down his shaft.

He leaned up so that he was sitting up and brought his lips to mine, the new angle meant he was hitting even further than before. My hands moved into his hair as he continued to move me against him.

I wrapped my arms around his torso pulling me closer to him.

"Edward." I moaned into his shoulder as I felt myself begin to shudder.

He held me in his arms as we both came hard "I love you." He whispered into my forehead.

"I love you too." I answered back when my breathing returned to normal.

"Where in God's name are you taking me?" I asked as I was slung over Edward's shoulder. Because apparently I was walking to slow. "I doubt my slow walking would affect what time we get their it's a small island and I'll have you know I managed to get to your office in two and a half minutes to find I had beaten you to work when your forgot your phone."