43. Very Merry Birthdays

I sat down on the couch holding a hot chocolate in my hand and looked at view in front of me.

Not the ranging hill side or the beautiful stream others would find captivating.

It was my husband asleep on the floor that held my attention.

Why was he asleep on the floor? Well I had tried to move him after another full day of escapades on the floor but he refused to move. I had then gotten up to get dressed leaving him there, the floor while comfortable was killing my back, ever since I had been pregnant and sleeping on big fluffy beds I had gotten precious about where I slept and what was comfortable.

I watched him sleeping, creepy right? Well I know for a fact he's done it to me multiple times so there.

I ooze maturity sometimes.

Edward was sprawled out on his stomach his nice firm ass perched upwards, much like the way Eddie's did during sleep, it was so adorable. For some strange reason I had covered my God like husband up keeping him warm, now it was effecting my ogling and I frowned at the obstruction.

I looked at the clock and knew he would be waking up soon. He stretched his arm out to his side, the side I had been on. His palm hitting the floor he reached out the other arm in the direction I usually sleep in at home but once again he came up with nothing.

I heard him groan something before willing his eyes open.

"Morning Baby" I said from my perch on the couch.

"Morning" He mumbled rolling over and sitting up. "Why are you over there?" he asked "And why am I the only one naked?"

"I woke up a little while ago and you know me I only get naked for you." I said walking over and kneeling down beside him. His arm snuck around my waist and pulled me closer and I kissed him.

"Good." He stated as we pulled away. He moved to get up and then realised something. "Where are my pants?"

"No clue." I said and I was wearing his shirt from yesterday. We looked around but couldn't find where they were. "Did bring in the bags?" I asked and he looked panicked before sighing.

"Yes I did."

"Damn! I was looking forward to you running out to the car half naked." I laughed.

"You just want me naked." He said standing up behind me.

"Duh" I said like it was obvious. He rolled his eyes and shook his head before heading into the bedroom to get underwear. "Why are you covering up? It's not like I haven't seen everything before." I said when he came into the kitchen.

"Because we both want more kids someday and if I don't want to burn my dick off while I make up breakfast I need to cover up." He said kissing my neck.

"Fine" I sighed reaching back and grazing his semi hard cock over his boxers.

"Watch that hand Mrs. Cullen." He said taking hold of my wrist.

"If you say so." I shrugged. "You said you're making me breakfast?"

"That I did now go sit that sexy ass of yours over there." He said giving me a swift pat on the ass directing me to the breakfast bar.

"Fine, fine." I said sitting down he never let me do anything whenever we were away. Thinking of being away I realised it was Annabelle's first birthday next week. The idea got me a little teary eyed.

"Bella Love what's wrong?" Edward asked as I wiped my eyes.

"Annabelle is one next week." I said and he laughed.