11. Rock It, Dont Tip It

BPOV

"But why?" Edward whined as I kicked his ass out the bed.

"Because I have to pack and I'm not going to be able to that with you here distracting me, now I promise not to do any strenuous lifting and I will call you on the hour every hour. So please get the hell out." I said pushing him out the door.

"Why so eager to get rid of me, do you have another guy coming over?"

"Yes, my Brazilian exotic lover, his name is Fabio." I said while pretending to swoon.

"Maybe he's the father." Edward joked before pressing his lips to mine.

"Well if Max Tanya Jacob Angela is Brazilian we'll know." I giggled before firmly pressing my lips to his. After kissing passionately Edward groaned before pulling away.

"If we don't stop now you're not going to get packed." Edward mumbled causing me to pout.

"I suppose you right." I said going up on to my tip toes and softly kissing his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said before, kissing my cheek. "I love you too Baby." He added his hand briefly touching off my stomach before turning around and leaving. "You better call Swan." He warned before disappearing down the stairs of my apartment.

I took a moment to gather myself before starting to pack my stuff. Edward and I had finally found an apartment that I loved.

It was a penthouse in a not overly lavish area; it was large and spacious, with two bedrooms. One for me and the other for the nursery. The kitchen was to die for, literally and the living room had a warm and cosy feeling to it. It was only fifteen minutes from Edward's place and twenty from Max's practise so I felt like I could be pretty secure there. There was also a small office space that Edward thought I would use as a junk room, I had other plans for it.

After many days of boredom at home while everyone else got to go to work, I snapped. I needed to be doing something with my life that wasn't reading pregnancy books or having hot steamy sex with Edward. Not that there was anything wrong with the latter but I needed to be doing something else to keep me sane, there is only a certain amount of hot steamy sex a girl can take.

I was going to write a book. It was time I put that degree in English to use and what else did I have to do. I'm planning not to tell anyone about for now just in case it doesn't go to plan, I would hate if I got everyone's hopes up and it doesn't work.

But enough of that I had 23 years of accumulated to crap to sort through, when I moved in here I didn't throw anything away because I thought it would come to use, so far half of it could be deemed junk.

I started in my room and my God I could fill an entire junk yard, I was so caught up in everything I almost didn't hear the phone ring.

"Hello?" I asked slightly out of breath having jumped over six boxes.

"It's been three hours. And why do you sound out of breath? I told you not to do any lifting. Would it kill you to listen to me once?" Edward practically yelled.

What? I looked over at the clock and saw it was four already, damn no wonder he was pissed.

"Damnit I got so caught up in all my junk and I lost track of time, I'm still a hour from being finished packing up my room and I started there, I sound out of breath because I had to jump over six boxes to get to the phone, but don't worry I stuck the landing with an amount of finesse no one would expect of me." I explained, as I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"No heavy lifting?" he asked.

"I promise." I answered before taking a big swig from my water bottle.