49. Buzz Lightyear Dosen't Wear Tights

"You ready for this?" Edward asked as he pulled up to the curb.

"I think so" I said taking a deep breath. "I'll call you later" I told him leaning over the console and kissing him.

"Okay, love you." He called as I got out of the car.

"Love you too." I said before shutting the door and walking into the building. Emmett was sitting on a couch across the receptionist's desk. I walked over to him and sat down. "Hey"

"You ready to be deemed crazy?" he asked.

"I was deemed crazy years okay this is just a refresher course." I told him.

"Emmett?" a voice called and he looked up.

"Hey Dr. Chandlers" He said standing up. I stood up beside him "This is my sister."

"Bella Cullen" I said extending my hand.

"Of course nice to meet you Bella I'm Gareth Chandlers please come in" He said extending his hand and shaking my hand.

We then walked into the room. We sat down on a couch opposite Dr. Chandlers.

"So I'm glad you came here today Bella,"

"Okay" I said.

"Emmett tells me you've recently been married."

"Um yeah just over two months ago." I said with a smile.

"And how is that going?"

"Great" I said. "I'm really happy with my marriage and my life with my husband I just want to fix things with Emmett"

"Your husband was your boss?"

"Aren't you supposed to talk about yourself in therapy?" I asked Emmett who shrugged. "Yes he was one of them I was working for a cleaning company and I had four clients."

"Right and you have two children?" he asked.

"Yeah Annabelle is one and Eddie is going to be one in February." I said.

"Interesting"

"Oh that's because they were twins and Annabelle came early" I said trying to explain it.

"Oh I know that but that's not what's interesting, no offence." Dr. Chandlers said.

"What am I missing here?" I asked.

"Just that you offer more information about your children and you didn't even say your husband's name."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No particularly it just means that you're very private in your relationships and you like to show off your children."

"You had me scared I thought you were going to tell I had missing signs to something bad between me and Edward" I said shocked at that. "Now let's talk about this hunk spectacular DNA beside me."

"Spectacular DNA?" Dr. Chandlers asked.

"It's the same as mine" I told him like it was obvious.

"Right" He said shaking his head.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" I asked.

"That's blunt Bells." Emmett muttered.

"Like a fox." I told him tapping the side of my head and he shook his head.

Was I trying to freak out his therapist? Of course it was way to fun to not wind these people up.

"Well as for question I'm trying to shine some light on it." Dr. Chandlers said.