36. No But in a Good Way

I was out on the deck watching the waves roll when Edward came out and sat beside me.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded excitedly.

"I get to see my babies; of course I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too, can't have them forgetting who we are." He joked.

"Like they could forget this?" I joked pointing to myself.

"I know I couldn't."He said coming over and lifting me so I could sit in his lap "So to burst the little bubble in I got a call from my lawyers today."

"One of the most depressing phrases in the vernacular." I said sighing "What did he say?" I asked.

"Blake was caught." He said rubbing my arm.

"Thank God." I sighed. "When he's going to trial?" I asked.

"Next month." He said rubbing my arms.

"Okay, am I going to have to testify?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "They're going to want an account of your relationship with Blake. I can ask you do a statement behind closed doors if you don't want to go on the stand..." He said.

"No I'll do it. I need to do this just to show him how much I hate him. I'm going to make sure he's put away for a long time for what he did to you. I love you."

"I love you too." He said placing his hand on my stomach. It had been a bit dodgy this morning but it was fine now. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I say it's just all the excitement and stuff." I said.

"Okay, we should get to bed early so that we can be up to sail to the main land." He said.

"I was thinking we do something else first." I said.

"What Love?" he asked.

"I want to go swimming." I said before reaching for the hem of my dress and pulling it over my head, revealing my blue lacy bra and panty. "You coming?" I asked.

"Not yet." He smirked grabbing me and running over to the side of the desk. "Hold on."

"Agh." I squeaked as he jumped into the lagoon.

"You were asking for it." He said when we emerged and I glared at him.

"Really?" I asked swimming towards him.

"Bella?" he asked nervously.

"Don't you trust me Baby?" I said coyly.

"Not at the moment no." He said backing away.

"I'm not going to do anything bad." I said reaching forth and yanking down his shorts before swimming away quickly.

"Any excuse to get me naked." Edward yelled after me before I could feel the water moving around me as he moved after me.

"Agh." I squealed again as he caught up with me pulling me towards him.

"What was that?" he asked picking me up.

"No." I squealed laughing.

"Yes?" he asked "Okay if you want." He said throwing me into the deeper water in front of us.

"You ass." I yelled remerging.

"But I'm your ass." He said pulling me towards him again lifting me so that my head was higher than his.

"True." I said leaning down and cupping his chin kissing him deeply.

The sound of the crashing water and the beautiful scene we had placed ourselves in, it was like I was in a fairytale. When the sun went down Edward carried me back over to the deck and lifted me onto it. He then pulled himself up, his arm muscles flexing. I linked my hand into his and he pulled me so my back was pressed into his chest. "I love you." He whispered.