33. Gay Pride, Cake, and Unknown Destinations

Emmett, Leah and Charlie ran after Seth while I stood their shocked.

"I am going to kill him." Rose said wringing her hands. "I am, come on Joey we're going to kill your father." She said grabbing his hand.

"Yes Mama." He said rolling his eyes.

Edward came running over to me where stood shocked at what had happened.

"What's going on?" he asked.

I braced my hands in front of me. "I'm going to need a minute." I said trying to keep my breathing even.

"Dad!" Edward called getting Carlisle attention "Keep cover!" he mouthed before taking my hand and swiftly pulling me out of the backyard into the living room.

Once we were there Edward held my arms "Breathe Baby."

"I just. Agh!" I said screaming in frustration "One fucking day was all I asked for. It's all I've ever asked for. Where something bad doesn't happen and no one gets upset and we can all just be fucking happy. One fucking day!"

"I know." He said wrapping his arms around me and kissing m forehead.

"I'm not even mad at Seth or Emmett I'm mad at fucking karma. I'm going to find those Buddhist monks and murder them!"

"I'll go to." He said rubbing my arms.

"You don't think I can handle some old monks?"

"No to hold the kids while you do it." He said resting his chin on top of my head.

"Remind me to scream later." I said and he nodded.

"Bella? Edward?" a voice asked, I looked up and saw Seth standing at the door, his face tear stained.

"Oh Sethy." I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him "Why didn't you tell me? Me of all people." I said.

"I didn't know how to." He said.

"When did you realise it?" Edward asked him.

"About five years ago." He answered "I am so sorry. If I had known Jacob was your friend I wouldn't have come. That's why I didn't ask him to come as my date."

"You didn't want to steal my thunder." I finished, repeating the words Jacob had said to me.

"I am so sorry Bella."

"Stop saying sorry or I'll give you something to be sorry about." I warned.

"You're not mad?" he asked shocked.

"How can I be mad, you finally get to be real with us about who you are, I could never be mad about that. Emmett on the other hand, well Rose has currently set an evil three year old on him so I'm good to be quite honest."

"I love you Bells." He said hugging me.

"I love you too Sethy now come on, I'm sure their noticing I'm gone, it's kind of hard to miss me in my big white marshmallow." I said as Edward took my hand. "You can even sit by Jake if you want."

"I think I might, might aswell introduce him to Dad, who apparently pro gay now." Seth said shrugging.

"If you get him to gay pride I will give you a car." Edward said laughing.

"You're on!" Seth said. He smiled but looked a bit nervous.

"Seth these are the people who hang out with Jacob all the time, they won't judge you."

"He's not the most in closet is he?" Edward murmured.

"Oh yeah can you stop him from grabbing Edward's ass in public that would be great." I said. "Now go on before we make our big entrance again." I said.