31. Save The Lap Dance For Me?

"I don't want you to go." I said to Edward who had his arms wrapped around my waist, mine around his neck.

"Believe me neither do I." He said nuzzling my nose.

"I have an idea. Don't go." I said leaning and kissing him, hoping it would persuade him.

"They'll kill me if I don't." He stated.

"I hate this." I whined.

"Cullen come on, finish putting on your vagina and let's leave." Emmett yelled.

"Did you just imply I was a lesbian?" I yelled.

"Yes." He yelled back.

"For that I think you should just stay here, I could model all the little lacy things I plan on bringing on our Honeymoon for you." I said teasingly.

"You're killing me." He groaned bucking his hips into mine. I reached up and kissed him. He moved us so that I was pressed against the door and kissed me harder.

"Edward come on, Bella has to get ready." Alice yelled.

"Yeah come on."

"We could jump out the window?" I suggested.

"I heard that Bella." Alice said.

"Annoying little Pixie." Edward murmured.

"That too." She yelled.

"Fine." I huffed. "Put me down."

"I don't want to."

"Neither do I but I have a feeling that Emmett will break down the door." I said.

"Fine. But the minute I get back here I am taking you up here and you won't get to leave until two o clock tomorrow." He stated.

"I can agree with that." I smirked kissing him.

Yup you guessed it, it was finally the night before Edward and mine's wedding, our bachelor and bachelorette parties were tonight and I couldn't have been more annoyed.

Because our wedding wasn't until midnight we had gotten Alice to agree to let us spend until two o clock together.

"I'll be back before you know it. I love you."

"I love you too." I said kissing him before we left the room hand in hand.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the boys quickly dragged him out the door. While the girls attacked me.

"We're going to give you a mani, petti and facial so go upstairs and put this on." She said handing me a mid length robe and a green silk nightie. I nodded and ran upstairs getting changed.

I had agreed to a bachelorette party as long as it didn't involve any going out in public and dancing, especially without Edward. Men in clubs were too grabby unless you had a guy's arms wrapped around you and two other's nearby.

I quickly got changed before heading downstairs. Alice directed me over to the mini salon they had made up.

"So seeing as we weren't let do anything fun you have to spill the dirt." Angela said as she painted my nails.

"What dirt?"

"We want details." Rose said "How great is Number Five in bed?"

Thankfully Esme and Carlisle had opted to stay in my old house with the babies, Joey and Josh tonight.

"I doubt Alice wants to know." I began.

"I'm just going to pretend it's not my brother you're talking about." She said handing me a martini.