1. Realisation

A/N: I own the story. Rate,Comment, and Vote.

How come things never happen like they do in the books? Why can't it simply be...?

Boy meets girl.

Girl meets boy.

Boy and girl fall in love.

Boy and girl get married.

Boy and Girl make babies.

Boy and Girl die in old folks home.

You know the American dream.

But things don't work like that, well not in my world.

In my world it's more like...

Boy meets Girl.

Girl meets Boy.

Boy and Girl have incredible one night stand.

Girl wakes up to find has disappeared.

Girl bitches to her friends.

Skip along three weeks.

Girl finds out she is pregnant.

You know a Parent's Nightmare. But that's how I found myself on the path, motherhood.

I don't know why they call it the path of motherhood because for the majority of the time you can't walk, it should be call the highway to motherhood, cause then you gave drive there. Much easier.

The day I found out wasn't so spectacular. I was at work. Unfortunately I don't work somewhere where I have my own private bathroom, or where there's a cubicle.

I work as a house cleaner; thankfully I was in one of my nicer employers houses when it happen.

"Jesus Christ." I yelled gripping my stomach I had gotten down on my knees to clean the floor when I felt a really striking pain in my stomach. I hoped I had been suttle but I soon found out I was wrong when my employer 'Mr. Sex on Legs' came running into the bathroom.

"Bella are you okay?" he asked helping me stand up, I held onto my stomach once I was vertical.

"Yes Mr. Cullen I'm fine." I said embarrassed, I hated having any extra attention on me. I just wasn't that girl.

"I told you to call me Edward, Bella Mr. Cullen is my father." He said helping me sit on the edge of the bathroom.

"Sorry Edward force of habit you know." I said through my pain.

"Do you need a doctor?" He asked looking worried. I had been working for Edward for about a year and a half now he had to be the friendliest guy I knew and was always worried about me, at one stage I thought maybe he liked me but I reminded myself he was probably being nice to the people who cleaned his house so that they didn't steal from him or something.

"No I'm fine. I swear." In truth I was I had been feeling like this for awhile now and I had a scary suspicion that it may be long term. I hadn't told anyone about my suspicions but I could always talk to Edward about stuff. "Just possibly pregnant." I said flatly.

"What?" he asked shocked.

"I sorta got really drunk last month and end sleeping with someone..." I began but he cut me off.

"Someone?" he asked confused.

"He bailed before I woke up, nothing new there. But when I got up to tidy my room I couldn't find a condom wrapper. So I have been expecting this."