2: Friend

|Warning| ⚠Long Chapter⚠
Words | 2411

The burgundy boy turned his head to find that the girl he saved earlier is nowhere to be seen, he picked up a unique and odd scents from her.

Almost similar to human's scents but there's something else, he then look ahead with determine look before walking in the forest.

Meanwhile, Haru just casually walking around the forest since she hasn't found any demons around.

She also took her time to stares up towards the moon on the night sky.

Until her peaceful time was disturbed by the sounds of rustling behind her, judging by the aura she felt- it was a morphed demon.

'Morphed demon huh? Probably ate about 27 humans?' She thoughts, sighing.

"Sweet!! It's a cute little girl! She's going to taste sweet"

Turning around, she gives it a sad smile before motioning her left hand like she was holding a katana and her right hand like she was holding a gun.

This causes the demon to mock a laugh. "Ha! You really are stupid to think that I..." The demon trailed off when it caught the sights of both katana and gun on her hands.

"Breath of Spring, First Form: Wisteria seeds" Haru aim her gun towards the demon's neck and shot it straight in.

Three bullets in, the demon feel nothing but small pinches when the bullets pierced through his flesh.

"Nothing happ- ack-" The demon starts coughing uncontrollably holding his throat.

"Bloom"

As if it hear Haru's command, the seeds in the bullets start growing and flowers pierced out from the demon's throat.

"Don't talk Mr. Demon, you'll either die from suffocation or poison from the seeds"

With that, she bows towards the frozen body. "Rest in peace"

She continues to walk deeper into the forest, then she heard a wicked voice talking. She walks over to the source of the voice.

"13... That's makes you 14!" Walking closer to them, she notices the same burgundy boy that saved her earlier and another boy in front of her, along with a giant morphed demon.

"What are you talking about?" The demon let out a laughter. "The number of Urokodaki's disciples I've eaten, that's what" It laughed again like it was enjoyable. Haru's eyes widened.

'Urokodaki-sensei's?'

She walked up and stand beside the two boys. "Aren't you such a glutton, fat guy?" The sudden voice from Haru causing the two to startled.

The demon looks at her. "I promise to kill every one of his disciples" It talks in joyful manners, Haru's hand clenched on her weapons tightly.

"Let's see- the ones who particularly stand out to me. It's those two. That brat's hair was an unusual color. He was the most powerful, he had pinkish hair, a scar by his mouth. The other one was a female brat in a flowery kimono. She was small and lacking in strength, but she was awfully agile"

Haru looks over to the burgundy haired boy since she felt an indescribable aura.

'He got into the demon's trap- I gotta do something-' Haru gritted her teeth as she watched him start to emitting more murderous aura, his breathing start to ragged.

"O-oi! Snap out of it! Don't listen-"

"Urokodaki might as well have killed them himself!" It cut Haru off and proceed to say something that made Haru stop to move.