8: Spider Family

Warning| ⚠Long Chapter
Words| 2030

Her breathing quickened and without thinking, she leaped towards Tanjiro as soon as his sword break in half. Pushing him out of the away as she felt the thread cut through her left arm. Tanjiro gasps as he holds Haru protectively from the fall.

"Tanjiro- don't be reckless" Haru turned her attention to the demon child, she could feel the tension of murderous aura from the demon.

Both of them stand up, Haru on her defensive stance. Her half-ling eyes glare at it. 

Meanwhile, Sabito dashing throughout the mountain and trying to find Zenitsu but something unexpected happens. After Giyu has done tying the injured Inosuke, they crossed paths.

 After Giyu has done tying the injured Inosuke, they crossed paths

[A/n: Not Mine!]

Both eyes widened as soon as they locked together, Sabito quickly jumped away from Giyu's view and Giyu frantically looks around for Sabito.

'Sabito...!?' he thought but he couldn't find him anywhere, his shocked face turns back to his usual emotionless one. 'Probably... my mind just playing tricks on me...' Giyu turned away and disappeared.

Sabito peeked out from the tree he was hiding at. "That was close... I can't face him yet...-!!" He was startled when he suddenly felt his left arm being cut off, but when he looked down. It's still intact.

Then it hit him. 'Haru!' He looked towards the direction where Giyu goes. 'Dammit!... Haru, wait for me!'

With Haru, she gripped on her sword. "Pathetic humans, you already lost an arm but if you join my family- It would grow back" Haru just smirked, her eyes glowing under the moonlight as her chains appeared along with her regenerating left arm.

"I don't need to get myself tainted for that" Haru dashed forward, agilely dodging all the threads. "A demon?" The spider boy hummed then shoots a few threads towards her that tied her onto a tree.

"Haru-san!" Another thread was sent towards Tanjiro, he quickly leaped away to dodge it. He started to charges the spider boy, only to get blocked with the threads.

"Well? Did you still refused to take back what you just said?" Tanjiro only glared at it. "Fine... In that case- You'll get slashed to ribbons" Haru's eyes widened at the sight of threads wall coming towards Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro!!!" She tried to get herself out of the threads that tied her, cutting herself in the process.

However, Nezuko jumped in front of Tanjiro and protecting him as she got slashed in the process. Both Haru and Tanjiro's faces look horrified at the sight. "Nezuko!" Haru managed to slip her right arm out.

"Total Concentration: Spring Breathing: Sakura rain out" She cut through the threads into pieces even she damaged herself in the process.

She rushed towards the Kamado sibling, crouching near Nezuko. "Sorry... if only I can get better control of my abilities" Haru examined Nezuko's wounds, biting her lips. "H-Haru-san, you're bleeding! Don't you... heal?" Tanjiro asked the petite slayer beside him