29: Uppermoon 六: Final

Warning| ⚠Short ChapterSpoiler
Words| 1500

Tanjiro went behind Gyuutaro. "Idiot! Don't!" Haru screamed. "Kamado! Brace yourself!" Uzui warned as Gyuutaro leaped up and bringing Uzui along with him.

"Uzui-san!" 

Sashes start coming towards them as Haru using her chains to protect Hina and Tanjiro. "Zenitsu! Inosuke!" Haru turned to the other boys.

"We're being forced to change our plans! We can't get to maggot girl at all! The four of us have to leave mantis demon to the old guy!" Inosuke stated as Zenitsu nodded and ask. "And this one's still weaker than sickle man! Let's get the girl first! Can you two still move, Haru-chan? Tanjiro?"

"We can! But Uzui-san got poisoned by the demons, so he's in danger!" Tanjiro shouted. "We have to settle this as soon as we can!" Haru added, she flipped backward to dodge another sash and cuts them with her katana.

"Don't worry about me! I'll hide! Just focus on winning!" Haru nodded at Hina before looking at Daki, her void eyes return to her blue eyes with red slits. 

"Ahahaha! Your movements are slowly getting duller! Who should I crush first?!" Daki smirked in amusement.

Haru went to charges towards the pile of sashes. "Shut up! ÇðmßïñêÐ! Èñ¢håñ†êÐ §þrïñg ßrêå†hïñg!" She swings her sword. "£ï£†h £ðrm! Ìmþêrïål W阮êrïå £lðrål Ç¥¢lðñê §†ðrm!"

She twirls her body into circling motions as she leaped in mid-air, her swords managed to tie all the sashes into a giant ball before it all turned into ashes.

"Everyone! Now! 5 seconds! I'll buy you 5 seconds to finish her off!" Haru screamed. "Alright! Zenitsu, protect Inosuke!" Tanjiro ordered. "kay!"

The Kamaboko trio charges forward to Daki.

"Beast Breathing! Eight Fang! Pig Assult!"

"Water Breathing! Third Form! Beating Tide!"

"Thunder Breathing! First Form! Thunderclaps and flash! Eight folds!"

Haru watched them closely. "§êå ð£ Äߥ§§! Èñ¢håñ†êÐ! Ðêêþ-§êå ð£ þðï§ðñ"

Daki screamed in agony, she was paralyzed while holding her throat as some blueish veins-like marks appeared all over her skin.

"We're settling this now! Sixth Fang!" Inosuke swings both of his swords towards Daki's neck. "Jagged Gnaw!" He swiftly cuts her neck then holds her neck away from the body. "Inosuke! You did it!!" Said Tanjiro proudly.

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Ba-dum

Haru clenched her chest, gritting her teeth. "Head! Head! Head! Now to take it far away, so they can't put it back on!" Inosuke let out a laugh as he runs off. "This is bad...- Tanjiro! Back them up-" Haru's body went fall and collide on the hard ground.

She heard ringing on her ears as she tries to stabilize her breathing.

Her purple and yellow orbs catch Uzui's laying figure and noticed that he got his wrist decapitated, her eyes widened at the horrid sight. She tried to pull herself up. 

'ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ, ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛꜱ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ' Her shadow warned her, blood started to leak out from her lips, her blurry vision barely sees the demon stand in front of Tanjiro.