4: Brother and Missions

|Warning| ⚠Long Chapter⚠
Words | 2618

"Tanjiro- don't you dare get yourself killed, okay? If only I had my sword now... But if anything happens just sent your crow to me!" Haru crossed her arms.

Only to have him giving her a big smile. "Thank you for worrying, Haru-san! But I'm more worried about you, you should use your abilities in more cautious!!"

Tanjiro scolded her before sighing while the girl smile at him. "No promises!!"

Both of them stares at each other before Haru gives him a hug. "Please, do be careful... Take care of Nezuko too"

Tanjiro hugs her back feeling warm around his chest then letting go.

"I'm going then! I hope we met again, Haru-san!" Tanjiro started to walk away while waving at the raven-haired.

Haru waved back at him, watching his figure faded away. "Haru, do you know the danger you are in by joining the demon slayer corps, with that ability of yours?"

Urokodaki asked at the girl who just standing in the doorway.

"Urokodaki-sensei, I'd rather go around killing demons, who knows if that Kibutsuji Muzan lurking around waiting for me?"

Haru chuckles. "If they want to get me, they're gonna need some extra works. Because I'll kill them first before the- ouch!!"

Urokodaki shut her with a smack on her head. "W-what was that for, Urokodaki-sensei?" The girl pouted.

"You are an incredible swordsman Haru but, You can't let any demons know about your ability" Urokodaki scolded her.

Haru only sighed and nodded then Sabito went across her mind. "Oh, where's Sabito?" Tilting her head to the side.

"He went to Final Selection, saying 'I promise to not die because I want to protect her as a thank you, it's not very manly of me if I didn't properly thank her'"

Haru sweatdropped and went to sit in front of the former water hashira.

"That Sabito, really is something, isn't he? He told me about being unable to rest because of someone"

Urokodaki nodded. "Sabito, he was killed on the Final Selection- 8 years ago, his death really took a toll on me and his best friend. Tomioka Giyuu, the current water hashira"

Haru listened as he continues.

"Sabito told me that you revived him back to life just to prevent him from being a phantom, I am grateful for you doing that. But, are you aware of the consequences?"

Haru nodded while smiling. "I am fully aware of what I'm capable of, Sensei. That's the reason why I risk putting my life on the line, just to save lives"

Then Urokodaki stands up grabbing a box and give it to her. "It's from Yuki, for your birthday present"

Nodding as Haru opens the box, pouting at the sight of her Demon Slayer Uniform with a skirt for the bottom.

"He really needed to understand the part of me saying I hate skirts, but I'll forgive him for now since he gets me more nichirin bullets"

"Not many demon slayers know about half-ling since it's just a myth, so do be careful when you using it" Urokodaki warned her.

"Is it because it's similar to demons? Don't worry about me, sensei" Haru grinned.

❇|❇|❇

The next day, Haru would always get scratches, cuts, and bruises on her arms sometimes her legs. Sure it's hurt and stinging a bit but she didn't mind it.