27: Uppermoon 六: Daki

Warning| ⚠Long ChapterSpoiler
Words| 1982

"Come on!" Haru was getting closer as she saw Tanjiro's body got lunged out of the building, Haru immediately went behind him to softening his landing as her back crashed into the other building. 

"Gah- that-hurt" She let out some cough.

"H-Haru-chan!?" Tanjiro turned around, checking on the petite girl for wounds. He heard a low growl coming out of her, Haru lifted her head. She bares her fangs as red slits glowing in the middle of her cold blue eyes.

"I knew it, a demon" 

Tanjiro turned around to look at the demon before putting down Nezuko's box.

"Pretty eyes there, I'll just gouge them out and eat the-" Gunshot was heard, Haru points her gun at Daki [the demon] as she purposely missed her shooting. Catching it off guard.

"Shut up, your voice is annoying, demon" Haru coldly stated at the demon, another gunshot was released by her. It scrapped Daki's cheek, catching it off guard.

"Tanjiro! Now!"

In flash movements, the burgundy boy released his attack and manage to cut the obi that hold Koinatsu's body. Haru land on the ground with Koinatsu on her holds, she gently put Koinatsu down.

"You two are cute but ugly, now don't get too attached. You are like rats who are about to die" Daki smirked darkly as the scarp healed, but her eyes widened at Haru who was nowhere in sight.

"You sure are talking way too much, big boobs" Haru whispered behind Daki, but when Daki turns around the petite girl already few feet away from her.

Haru's eyes shining coldly under the moonlight, a smug plastered on her pale face as if she was mocking Daki.

Then an explosive sound was heard, Daki getting irritated by the second.

"These bugs are an eyesore, what was that sound? what are they doing? where? Ogimoto house, huh? And now Hinatsuru..."

Daki's green eyes widened when Haru re-appeared right in front of her, before flipping upwards and land beside Tanjiro.

"I'll take Koinatsu-san into the safety, can you hold on against her?" She whispered to Tanjiro, who nodded back at her. Pointing his sword towards Daki with glaring eyes, and Haru picked Kainatsu up as she jumped into the roof, getting into one of the rooms that far from the fighting.

"Sorry for intruding" Haru place her down, looking at her worryingly. "Please, try to hold on the pain. I'll try to get you out of this sash"

Haru summoned her chains as it starts slithering inside the sash, it tied around Koinatsu body before forcefully pulled her out of the sash. Koinatsu rolling down onto the floor and looked at the girl.

"Stay here, don't come out-" The sash flying towards Koinatsu causing her to scream in fear but Haru grabbed it before it gets any closer, Haru's blood soaking into the sash as it seems burnt it into ash.

'ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ! ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴇᴅ!' Warned a statistic voice inside her head, Haru shakes her head a bit before standing up.

"I'll go out now, remember. Don't go out" 

Haru stepped out of the window, glancing towards the confused and frightened woman then close the window shut.

Haru senses some burning feeling, the same as when Kyojuro using his breathing. Her eyes softened a bit. 'He used flame breathing huh? I'll tell Kyojuro-san about this- if he awakes though...'