11: Trial

Warning| ⚠Long Chapter
Words| 1474

Haru's head suddenly got pushed down rather harshly by a kakushi.

"My beloved children..." She heard the most soothing voice for the first time in her life, looking up to see two white-haired twins and a man with black hair, she noticed that his eyes are clouded. 'He... He's blind?'

"Good morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue, It pleases me that we've made it to our semi-annual Hashira meeting with no personnel changes"

Haru swear when she heard the soothing voice of Oyakata, she almost cried in relaxation.

"If I may, Oyakata-sama... Before we start the Hashira meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Kamado Tanjiro accompanied by two demons?" She heard Sanemi said with a formal and polite tone.

'Still... thinking I'm a demon huh? I did tell him I'm a half-ling!' Haru pouts.

"I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko, I've sanctioned their situation and for Hanasaki Haru, her trial will be held after this" Haru's eyes widened a bit. "And I'd also like you all to accept it" Oyakata continued.

Haru's heart beating slowly in relief. 'At least the two will be okay...' She looks on the ground, but her anxiety spikes up once again when she heard the stone hashira speaks.

"Even if it's what you desire, Oyakata-sama. I cannot agree to it" Haru frowned. "I'm flamboyantly opposed as well! A demon slayer traveling with two demons and one being a slayer is unacceptable!" The sound hashira said, flamboyantly.

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Oyakata-sama!" Love pillar said softly and happily making Haru relief a bit. "I'm fine either way- since I'm going to forget anyway," The mist hashira said while dozing off.

Haru glanced toward Giyu who just being silent, but she knew that deep down he accepts it.

"I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons" Looking over to serpent hashira as he points at her. Haru's eye twitched in annoyance. Until a booming voice catches her attention again.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible nation, Oyakata-sama! I oppose it with everything I've got!" Haru sweatdropped at how enthusiastic tone the flame hashira use.

"The Demon Slayer Corps mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize, Kamado Tanjiro, Hanasaki Haru, and Tomioka!" the flame hashira continued.

"The letter" Haru watch the girl pulled out a letter.

"This is a letter received from a former hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji-sama. I shall read you an abridged version".

Haru's eyes lighten up at the mention of the former water hashira's name. 

"Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her resilient mental strength, Nezuko has not lost her human emotions."

"Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans. And this has held true more than two years later. Although the situation seems somewhat far-fetched, it is an indisputable fact."

"In the event that Nezuko does assault a human, Kamado Tanjiro, as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyu will atone by committed seppuku."

"And for Hanasaki Haru, she's not a demon. In fact, she's a Half-ling. This was proven with her abilities. So please let her accompanied Kamado Tanjiro along with her sister"