20: Dream, Demon Train, Copycat

Warning| ⚠Short ChapterSpoiler
Words| 1345

Everyone except Haru was sleeping peacefully, Haru just couldn't find herself falling asleep and just closing her eyes.

'𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑. 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖' Haru heard the voice she hated to listen to. '𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏' The distorted voice continues, Haru could feel someone tying her hands. 

'𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆-'

Before it could finish, Haru suddenly in her unconscious state of mind. She found herself standing inside a familiar room with blood all over the place.

"Hah, Someone trying to get into my life core huh?" Haru looks down on her shadow, it stares back with glowing purple and yellow orbs. 

"Better find them now" Haru casually kicked open the door and walked out into a hallway full of dead bodies on the floor, blood splattered across the walls. 

Then Haru heard an unfamiliar girly voice. "What kind of dream this is!? This person really-" The girl stops talking as she comes face to face with Haru. "ʄօʊռɖ ʏօʊ" Before the girl could run away, Haru already had her chained up around her torso.

"Y-you supposed doesn't know this is a dream!!" The girl scream in panic, Haru stood in front of her and smile. "I wasn't even sleeping and this isn't a dream, this is my memory" Haru narrowed her eyes into sharp glares.

"Why are you here, cute little girl?" Haru asked, even with a smile displaying on her face. The girl could tell that Haru is pissed.

"My mind is much scarier than reality, it's not something a little girl like you suppose to see anything like this. Why don't we go back to reality?" The girl only scowls at her.

"Fine, if you refuse. I'll let her eat your consciousness for sure" Haru point at her shadow who staring at the girl with glowing purple and yellow orbs, frightening her. "Die! Monster!" The girl swings the ice pick straight into Haru's head.

Haru's eyes then snapped open, looking down at her tied hands. "Hm..." She heard a clicking sounds and Nezuko fall out of her box. "Nezuko-chan" Haru whispered. Ignoring the fact that Kyojuro was choking a girl. "Can you burn this?" Nezuko nodded and burnt the rope.

Haru went to Tanjiro as the train clattered causing her forehead slammed against Tanjiro and it bleeds. "O-ouch- is his head made of metal?" The girl wipes the blood and turns to Nezuko. "Could you use your blood demon art again?" 

The cute demon seems to understand her and burn the rope off Tanjiro, Haru gently shakes the boy. "Tanjiro-Kun, wake up!" 

"Ahh!" Tanjiro snapped awake, panting and sweated. His red orbs stare at her worriedly. "Thank god you're okay, what happens here?" He asked the petite girl. 

"Demons- they're using these kids to kill us as we dream" Haru explained. "That little trick is dirty and I won't forgive that, Wake up others and I'll try pinpoint where the demon is" Haru closes her eyes as her chains merged out from her left arm.

Suddenly her chains darted towards three kids and tying them up. Haru sighed, opening her eyes to reveal her half-ling eyes. She knocked them out and nodded at Tanjiro as he continues to try waking up the others.