25: Kidnapped for a Mission

Warning| ⚠Long ChapterSpoiler
Words| 2060

-Four months later-

"Please... wake up soon" Haru softly muttered as she delicately caressing Kyojuro's large palm with her petite one. "Sen-Kun missing you, I miss you, we all miss you. So please wake up, you still owe me for that mochi you talked about..." 

Her soft blue orbs stare onto Kyojuro's resting face, his left eye bandaged along with his neck and right wrist. Haru recalls Shinobu's words.
---
"Haru-chan, it's about Rengoku-san. His left eye is crushed but somehow in a good state, however, I couldn't say the same about his right wrist and lung" Haru looked at her questionably.

"W-what do you mean?" the ravenette asked, her voice low. "His right wrist is broken and his lung... It'll collapse if he uses his breathing..." 

Haru went quiet as she stares off the tatami floor. "Does that mean he..." Shinobu sighed sadly and nodded at her. "Yes, unfortunately..." Haru clenched her hands into fists but stopped when Shinobu gently pats her head.

"Please, don't be hard on yourself. You already saved him from death and that's enough" Haru look at her, Shinobu gaze softened as she wipes the tears from Haru.

"Well then, I'll be taking my leave now. I don't know when he will be awake but don't worry"

---
Haru sighed as she placed down his hand before getting up and went outside after giving one last glance at Kyojuro then slid the door close.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke already on their solo missions... maybe I should pass my time with training my abilities again!" She put on the cape over her uniform and tied her hair into a side ponytail with the ribbon. 

she skips along the hallway towards the training room until she heard a scream, Aoi's scream

she skips along the hallway towards the training room until she heard a scream, Aoi's scream. "What the..." Haru quickly went towards the scream and the sights almost made her eyes bulged out from its sockets.

The Sound Hashira is holding captive of both Aoi and Naho, Haru's eye twitching in the unmanly sight. She stood beside Kanao and two crying girls, Aoi looked at her. "Haru! Kanao!" She cried and without any second thought, Haru and Kanao hold onto them.

"Let them go you bastard!" Haru's cheeks puffed as she tried to pull Aoi out of the sound hashira's grasps.

Uzui merely just looks at her small figure. "Don't be such a bore," He then turns to Kanao. "You got orders earlier, didn't you?" Kanao didn't say anything while Haru sharpening her glares towards the sound hashira.

"Say something! You stuck-up pig!" 

Haru punched on his back repeatedly as she was not allowed to use her abilities to hurt humans. "Attack him, girls!" Sumi and Kiyo throwing small punches along with Haru. "You- Hey!!"

They continuously attack the sound hashira until a voice stopped their movements.

"What're you doing to those girls!? Let them go!" Haru turned her head towards the angry voice that belongs to the familiar burgundy boy.