21: The Flame Pillar and Akaza

Warning| ⚠Long ChapterSpoiler
Words| 1989

Haru's blue orbs watch the Flame Hashira fighting against an upper moon Demon. 

"I gotta help him-" Gunshots was heard, Haru flipping backward clutching her bleeding abdomen as she growled. "Haru-chan!" Tanjiro screamed for her. Haru looks ahead to meet the same copycat demon.

"You... You killed my sister!!" Haru raised her eyebrow. 'Twin?- This is gonna be troublesome... I have little energy to use my abilities...

"Another copycat huh? a long-range one- you do realize that attack could be poisonous for demons like you" Haru dodges away from the bullets before charging forward, gripping on her sword. 

Electricity shot throughout Haru's body yet she ignored the pain. "↻հąìղʂ օƒ Ϛҽɾąքհ" Her chains shots towards the demon and tied around it. "Damn you- Blood Demon Art: Third Form: Wisteria Thorns" It shot Haru on her knee and made her fall down.

Haru growls and using all her strength to pull down her chains along with the demon, stabbing her sword straight into its neck. 

"I see... The other one neck is tough since it uses close-range attack but yours is soft as tofu since you using long-range attack" Haru smirked through her gritted teeth.

"Die and go to hell, say hello to your twin" With that Haru sliced the demon's neck, decapitated it completely. As soon as her chain disappear, she screams in agony as she felt the electricity getting more intense through her body.

She bit her lips. 'Not yet... I have to help Kyojuro...

Kyojuro was gravely injured and Haru knew if the fight keeps going, he could've died because of blood loss and she couldn't use her reviving ability since it's only one use. 

Before she knew it, she was already in mid-air above Akaza.

"Spring Breathing: Modified Fifth Form!" She forced herself to spin in a spiral motion down towards Akaza. " Wisteria Floral Cyclone Storm!" 

In a nick of time, Akaza dodged her attack even though he had to get his shoulder slashed and he gripped on her sword then breaks it in half.

But, instead of attacking Haru, the upper moon demon holds her in a bridal style and puts her down against a tree. "Cute and wounded little girl like you should just rest, I can't let you hurt yourself more than you already are now. This fight is not for you"

Haru's jaws dropped and Akaza leaves her to continue his fight with Kyojuro.

'Did that demon just- no, he did not- did he looking down on me because I'm weak?! What the...'

Haru watches the fight. "Don't die yet, Kyojuro. No matter how desperately you fight, Kyojuro. It's all useless" Akaza started. "That wonderful cut you made has already healed completely. But what about you?" He turns to the gravely injured hashira.

"Your left eye is crushed, your ribs are broken. You're bleeding inside, those are serious wounds" Akaza pointed out. 'Kyo-Kun...' Haru starts to get worried. 

"If you were a demon, you would heal in the blink of an eye. To a demon, those are just scratches. No matter how hard they struggle, humans cannot defeat demons" That somehow pissed Haru.

Kyojuro lifted his sword despite his injuries.  "I will fulfill my duty! I won't let anyone here die!" Kyojuro starts his techniques. "Flame Breathing: Esoteric Art!" He charges towards the upper moon.

"Such a fighting spirit! Even with those wounds- You're full of determination and spiritual fortitude! You really should become a demon, Kyojuro! Then you could fight with me forever!" Shouted Akaza.