3

Paul protected Noelle from the crowd of mobbing girls. They shouted rude words at her and spat on her.

"Don't mind the fans Noelle theyre just jealous " Paul smiled.

Noelle nods as she finally gets to backstage where she is brought over to a sofa and sits down beside the one and only Lou Teasdale and Lottie Tomlinson the boys makeup and hair ladies.

"Hiya Noelle im Lou and this is Lottie"

Lottie waves

"Hi its so lovely to meet you wow.. this us .. surreal"

"Whats surreal?"said a cheeky voice from Doncaster.

"Noelle! Lovely to meet you babe,Im Louis as you already know" he grins cheekily

"Louis oh my-"

Louis laughs and plops down on the sofa beside Lottie and Lou.

"Nialls been talking about you all afternoon love. You must be something special aye? Here errr show us that picture that Niall gawked over on the tour bus"

"Louis!" Lottie laughed

Noelle smiled softly and handed Louis her phone.

"Hey you look nice in this picture. I can see why Nialler nearly went into cardiac arrest"

"I did not!!" Laughed Niall coming through the curtains followed by Harry.

Louis stood up and took your hand.

"Niall you finally get to meet this London princess .. go on babe.. speak to him he doesnt bite" Louis says with a smirk.

"Im actually from Dublin.. but thanks babe" Noelle says cheekily and Louis laughs

"The Girls got Sass! I love her already!"

"Hiya Noelle.. sorry errr,im Niall. Its lovely to speak to you! Did you enjoy the show. And the song i dedicated to you?" Niall smiles happily to which harry rolls his eyes

"Hi Noelle love. Im Harry.. and er Nialler it was actually my idea to dedicate Teenage Dirtbag to her because of her name yknow.." Harry laughs

Niall blushes slightly and you look over his features.

His blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

"Its lovely to meet you all.. Im Noelle O'Connor ... um 19 and a wannabe music photographer from Dublin"

Liam and Zayn are now present in the room and introduce themselves.

"You seem sweet! Did you come with friends?" Harry questions

"No H she came alone." Niall said cheekily

Harry blushes

Noelle laughs. "No errrr.. i third wheeled on my best friends.. there dating."

Zayn smiles and the boys make small talk with Noelle until Perrie and Eleanor walk into the room.

Eleanor wraps her arms around Louis and tells him how great he was and congratulates the other boys and then finally goes over to sit beside Noelle alongside Perrie and now Zayn and Niall.

"Hiya lovely! Your very pretty. Im Eleanor and this is Perrie! Niall would not shut up talking about you on the bus" El smiles

Noelle giggles softly.

Niall smiles and rests his head on the sofa beside you. He smelled of deep oaky cologne.

"Boys and girls. The arenas empty now, are yous going for a few drinks and a bit of food before the hotel or..?"

Niall looks at Noelle.

"Do you wanna come for food and drinks with us?"

"Yeah i'd love to.. but i dont have much money on me.."

Harry smiles at you

"Dont worry Noelle. We can look after it"

The other boys nod and you smile

"Umm yes okay.. thank you so much" You smile as Niall,Harry and Zayn race you and Perrie to the tour bus where the rest of your life now begins....