19

Niall brushes through her wet hair. She pulled on a spare pair of joggers and a jumper and her and Niall walked downstairs to the style room, room 489b which is connected to Louis and Eleanors room.

"You Okay?" Niall asks quietly as they walk through the corridors.  "Just tired" Noelle giggles. Niall nods and pulls her close to him and wraps his arm around her walking down the corridor.

"You look good with wet hair" Niall laughs

"Yeah i look like something out of bay watch" she giggles and Niall laughs hysterically.

They walked into the room hand and hand.

"Niallooooooo" Harry screams excitedly

Noelle laughs

"Hello Babe how are you?" Says Liam pulling Noelle in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm good How are you?" She smiles

"I'm good love! Excited for tonight's show" he says excitedly

"Good! I'm excited too!"

-.-

Lottie calls Noelle over to her Eleanor and Louise. Eleanor is wearing black jeans and a t-shirt.

"You planning on dressing down or up?" Lottie asks as she does Eleanors makeup.

"Up i think.." Noelle says as she looks at the clothing rail

Noelle pulls out a black and pink plain skirt,black jumper, thigh high boots and a matching pink and pearl hat.

"You look unreal" Louise smiles

"Yes!" Eleanor agrees.

Eleanor stands up and goes over to Louis to get her hair straightened.

Lottie goes for a typical makeup look for Noelle pretty, and glamorous. Lottie dried her hair for her and then sent her to Louise  to get her hair curled

The 4 girls are finally ready and walk over to see the boys posing for their Instagram.

"Ayyye Sexy" Niall shouts at Noelle and she blushes.

"Give em a kiss" Louis jokes

Noelle runs over to Niall and pulls him in for a kiss.

"get a room you twoooo" laughs Louis

Louis swings his arm around Harrys neck.

"Alright Ladies and gents lets go we need to head to the stadium" Paul smiles.

"Let's go boyssssssss" Zayn cheers.

Paul directs the group out of the hotel to the tour bus.