57

Wednesday 3rd of December 2014

Noelles POV

Knock,Knock,Knock

I rubbed my eyes as i sat up to knocking on my apartment door. I turned on my lamp and checked the time. 3.51AM.

My face was tear stained and i was noticeably thinner. I was praying it was Lara or Stacey knocking saying that they were missing there ex or something because i wasn't in the mood to be harassed by a random drug dealer at this time.

I yawned and opened the door to see Niall standing at the door. His face was tanner then usual and he was holding flowers

"Noelle im so fucking sorry. Forgive me for being such a prick" he frowns and a tear slips from his eye.

I suddenly realize that my boyfriend is here in Dublin from Asia begging for my forgiveness.

I wrap my arms around him amd let him hold me as i stay silent.

"w-what are you doing here?" I whisper

"I came to apoligise for getting  so angry. I now know that i shouldve listened to your side of the story before saying anything harsh. I love you so much" he whispers and i smile at him.

"I love you forever and always Niall baby. Its okay. I should've listened to what you had to say about being photographed with a man.Your in this industry longer then me. Im sorry"

"Don't be sorry love, your your own person too! I just think we both need to go do a media training course. Learn how to deal with this type of situation"

"Yeah im up for that" i smile softly and Niall pulls me into his arms and kisses me over and over again.

"You know i would be up for sex right now baby. But im so fucking tired can we go to bed" i giggle bringing Nialls bags inside

"Yeah of course love. First thing were doing tomorrow" Niall smirks and i lead him into my bedroom. Well our bedroom for now i guess.

-.-

I woke up at 11am beside a sleeping Niall and i smiled softly and snapped a picture of niall and uploaded it to my instagram story.

I walked to the kitchen and decided to make Niall pancakes and Nutella for breakfast.

"I smell food" Niall laughs walking into the kitchen in hid white calvin kleins as i stood in his t-shirt.

"I like that better on you" he smirks and i blush.

He walks behind me and wraps his arms around my small body and kisses my lips.

"Niall"i giggle as he sucks on my neck.

"Just a quick one" he smirks and i nod and agree while turning the pancake off the heat.

I sat on the kitchen counter as Niall spread my legs and i leaned back. He smirked as he kissed along my thighs planting kisses at every corner and ache.

"Just put it.. in" i moaned loudly and Niall smirks and does as he's told pumping and thrusting. He flips me into doggy position and thrusted until i let out a mindblowimg "UGH FUCK" and i came undone as Niall follows and comes undone inside me as per usual.

"So pancakes?" Niall breathes heavily putting himself away and laughing as i agree and smile to pancakes.

-.-
"What are you gonna do all day?" I ask Niall as he walks me to college.

"Err ive old friends in Dublin i havent seen for awhile. I might go see them"

"Yeah sounds good babe. Talk later" i say kissing him before i hurry into the building for my second last lesson.

-.-

"Babyyyyy" i smile as Niall pulls me in for a hig and a kiss outside

"Star! How was your day?" He smiles softly as he holds my hand as we walk towards Temple Bar.

"Good love. What about you? Did you meet your friends?"

"Yeah and i got pictured by the press. It was alright though. They were respectful. I missed Ireland" he smiles softly and i nod

"Are you excited to go home?" I asks as we approach the apartment block.

"Yeah very. My mam,stepdad and dad are going to love you babe" he smiles and i nod

"Im still nervous"

"Don't be your gonna be okay."

"Yeah i know. Hey the girls are coming over for Chinese and a drink tonight cause they're heading off to Cork tomorrow. Do you want to join us or?" I say softly as i unlock the door

"Ooh the famous Stacey and Lara. Yeah ill sit in on it if you all dont mind?"

"Its okay with me and it certainly will be okay with them! They will be non stop flirting with you and fan girling" i laugh as Niall smiles and puts on the kettle. I clean the counter from where this mornings risky escapades happened

"You hungry?" Niall asks as i flop down onto the sofa

"Err no im gonna save my hunger for the chinese. Whats your favorite thing to order?" I smile

"Well personally i prefer a chipper" Niall laughs and i gasp

"But i do love a spicebag and can of coke"

"Ooh i actually kind of crave that over my regular chicken curry"

"Who gets a chicken curry over a spicebag?" Niall laughs

"Who gets a chipper over a chinese?" I smirk and niall raises his hands in defeat and i laugh as he picks me up.

"You know your actually super light considering you eat a takeaway every weekend"

"Hey are you fat shaming me!"i laugh and pout

"Never ever ever baby" Niall smiles as he puts me down onto the sofa and he sits down before i crawl onto his lap

"Your like theo" Niall laughs

"Am i?" I giggle

"Yeah he loves cuddles. You better give him loads. Thats how you win him over" niall laughs reminiscing his family

"It must be hard not seeing your family daily"

"Yeah its hard. My mam doesn't even know how to FaceTime so its not like i can do that either" he laughs and i smile.

-.-
It was 10 o'clock when the girls left Noelles apartment last night. After a fat takeaway and a few boozy drinks Niall and Noelle had a quick..... you know what under the duvet and fell quickly asleep.