50

Saturday November 1st 2014.

Noelle and Niall climbed out of bed and he pulled his girlfriend into his arms.

They sat together eating breakfast. Neither of them speaking about their separation from three o'clock today.

"I need to go get my bags from my dads" Noelle says quietly at 1pm.

Niall nods silently locking up his apartment and ee stand outside the door while he locks it. As soon as he does he wraps his arms around me and kisses me pulling me close.

"I love Noelle. Please ring me. All the time. I'm gonna dedicate Teenage Dirtbag to you every time." niall smiles softly

"I love you more baby. I will ofcourse. And don't forget about Act my age. And night changes. That's our song" she smiles

"I will baby. Come on. Your gonna be late to the airport. I've to catch my flight too"

Noelle smiles and holds Nialls hand the whole way to her dads.

-.-
"Good Luck In college love. Please ring me whenever you can. Keep your attention to your studies."

"I will dad I love you so much"

"I love you too Noelle. Go on. Before you make me cry. Err Niall.. good luck on tour son" Hugh says softly as his eyes fill with tears"

"Thank you sir" Niall says softly as he puts Noelles bags in the boot of his car and helps her back into her seat.

-.-

"Fuck me this is hard" Noelle cries as her and Niall stand in the VIP lounge together. The rest of the one direction boys hadn't got here yet and Stacey and Lara were waiting for Noelle outside.

"Don't cry baby. Listen to me. Remember Just How Fast The Night Changes" niall sings quietly into Noelles ear

"The night changes fast love okay. Things will be different in a month. Okay? I love you. Now go have the time of your life. But don't get with any boys because I love you so much"

"I won't niall. I love you so fucking much. Bye baby" Noelle cries as she rushes out the door to find her fitness before everyone starts to board the plane.

-.-
Noelle POV

"Don't cry Noe" Lara hushes me holding my hand as I rest my head on staceys shoulder.

"I know... it's just. Ugh. We're together a week and a half. I'm being silly. I just really love him. And he loves me too. "

"I know you do. But as soon as you finish college babe, you can write songs for him. You can sing together love. It's gonna be okay."

"Yeah I know. Ugh it's just hard. Anyways. I'll be okay. I just need to talk to him everyday for the next month and I should be okay" I smile softly wiping my tears and putting on a brave face as the plane set off at 5pm. I knew Niall would land in Chicago at 8pm tonight and then he had his concert at 9. Time differences would be hard. But it would be okay. Eventually.

-.-
"Wow these apartments are lovely"Stacey says wandering around mine

"Yeah they're fab" I say smiling

"Right. It's 6 now. Do you want to just order food and Netflix for tonight or do you want to go out for dinner or will we go food shopping and cook"

"Nope. I want a chinese. I need a chicken curry and a can of coke to drown my sorrows" I laugh /'d the girls smile googling the nearest Chinese to our apartments in Temple Bar.

"Will be here for 7. Its coming to Lara's so I'm gonna go unpack maybe you two should aswell and then we can meet up in yours Noelle with the food when Lara gets it?" Stacey offers and the three girls agree and part our ways.

I turn on the tv and put on netflix in the backround so I had something to listen to while I unpacked in the small apartment.

I remove the biscuits and chocolate I brought from London that my dad gave me and put them in my kitchen cupboard.

I placed the toiletries in the bathroom and finally decided I would walk to the local supermarket to get some essentials. I picked up my keys and my handbag,a cap and sunglasses incase I was recognized,even though I highly doubted it.

-.-

When I walked into Tesco I took out my euros and swapped it from my pounds and went and got bread,milk,sugar,some chicken,beef,pasta,pasta sauces,chocolate,sweets,toothpaste and a toothbrush because I forgot my electric one.

The apartment had already come with furniture since were only living there for a month,it included cutlery,plates,pots and pans.

I payed in total €20 and walked back to my apartment and I was stopped.

"Noelle! Hi, your Nialls girlfriend ?"

"Hi yeah sorry I am! What's your names"I smile softly

"This is Keilidh and I'm Saoirse"

"Lovely to meet you two girls! Thanks for stopping me! Would you two like a picture" I say softly

"Yes please"Keilidh says sweetly

I smile for a selfie with them both

"Why are you in Dublin? Nialls on tour in Chicago with the boys and they're girlfriends.Did you two split up?"Saoirse asks

"Noo! I have one month left of college love. Sorry I just didn't feel the need to put up an instagram post about it. I will soon"

"Ohh! Okay. Well we have to go. Thank you for talking with us Noelle"

"No problem girls. Lovely to see you" I smile and walk off back to the apartment

-.

"So how are you feeling I saw you left the apartment?" Lara says drinking from her coke can as Netflix loads up on the screen

"Yeah I went to get some essentials and clear my head and then I met fans. It was good."

"That's good. I cant believe you have fans now and you were only a fan like, last week!" Stacey laughs

"Yeah.. ugh I miss Niall already" I frown. But no tears fell.

"I'm sure he misses you too love. But you just send him a text later or ring him. And go asleep. You have had a long day"

"Yeah I will" I say as I eat the rice from the chinese.

"Good. Now what do we want to watch?" Lara smiles as she looks for a movie on Netflix

"Up to you two. I'll probably fall asleep half way through it" I laugh and the girls smile.

"Err what about this" Lara says clicking into a random movie. We all just nod and go along with it.

-.-
The Movie end
"Right well I'll see you two tomorrow. I need to go do a bigger food shop and you two need to do yours too so can go to tesco together? Then I need to take a picture for Instagram"

"Yep perfect. See you later Noe, Love you"

"Bye girls"I smile

Ni:Hi baby , im on my 15 minute break at the concert, it's 10 in Dublin so I think you should head to bed baby I'll facetime you tomorrow I love you xx

Noe:yeah I'm gonna go asleep! Goodnight love, I miss you im gonna watch clips of the concert tomorrow evening. I love you always xx

Ni:yeah do! We're having a good one tonight :) love and miss u too babe night night xx

And with that I got into bed and switched off the light and fell fast asleep.