84

Saturday April 9th-The Award Show
Noelles POV
-.-
Lottie tackled my makeup glamming me as i smiled up at her cheekily making silly faces.

"Noelle come on" she giggles trying to get me to be serious but that wasn't gonna happen.

"Fine fine" i pout letting her apply my lipstick as Louise tackled my blonde locks of hair.

1 hour later i was ready and let the girls snap silly pictures of me. I finally picked the one where i looked least chubby.

 I finally picked the one where i looked least chubby

1.2 Million Likes.      990K comments

@NoelleOfficial: music awards 2015 with my🌍❤️🔐

@fan3000: OMG THEYRE ENGAGED SHE PUT THE LOCK ON IT
@LottieTomlimson: me and noelle are engaged
@LiamPayne: ahem.
@LouisTomlinson: period queen u tell em

-.-

In the row at the music award we all were handed a glass of champagne as we were brought to our seats. In the row it was directed as

Liam
Lottie
Harry
Noelle
Niall
Louis
Ashton Irwin
Luke Hemmings
Michael Clifford
Calum Hood

Infront of us was Rihanna,Miley Cyrus,Ariana Grande and way more A listers. I was shocked.

"You okay baby girl?"

"No i feel sick.. i think with excitement" i gulped covering my mouth.

"Oh baby" Niall frowns pulling me close to him.

"Niall i really don't feel well"i mutter, tears forming in my eyes.

"Baby,Liam has some tablets for stomach bugs in his pocket, you want one"

I nod my head as Niall whispers something to Harry as Harry  reaches over to Liam and gets the tablet for Noelle.

"Here take this" Niall days as he hands me the broken up tablet and a bottle of water.

"Thanks baby i appreciate it" i say softly as i swallowed the broken up tablet.

"Better?" Niall asks and i nod still feeling quite queasy.

The awards show began with the first award going for best music video.

"Your Nominees are... One Direction-Story of my Life , Katy Perry-Roar, Rihanna B**** better have my money, Sia-Elastic Heart, Taylor Swift-Bad Blood"

I smiled at the boys positively giving them a sense of hope.

"We got this one in the bag" Niall smirked and i rolled my eyes and giggled and told him not to get cocky.

"And the winner is..... One Direction-Story of My Life!" The woman cheers and everyone stands up to applaud.

I wrap my arms around Niall and whisper "congratulations baby boy"

Niall,Liam,Louis and Harry all make there way to stage leaving me and Lottie smiling happily to them.

The boys thank the woman and Harry takes the microphone.

"Err hello everyone. Im Harry and these are my friends and bandmates obviously."

The crowd laughs. He was a natural comedian.

"Come on Hazza carry on with the speech" Niall smirks and Harry blushes.

"Right to sum it up quickly. We have had a tough year and i really want to thank everyone who helped us through this year so far including Nialls girlfriend Noelle and Liams girlfriend Lottie and of-course our amazing team and management. So from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for watching us, thank you for listening to us, thank you for dealing with us. We love you"

The crowd burst into screams and cheers and i watch the boys smile and blush as they walk off stage with the award.

"Congrats guys" i say hugging them all as they come back

"Thank you Noe"Louis says as we fist bump after we hug.

-.-
The award show sped by and the boys won awards for

Best Music Video
Best Choreographed Dance Video
Best Band of 2015

The ceremony was led into a giant after party with finger food for everyone and cocktails and an open all you can drink bar.

"Hows everyone tonight?" Miley Cyrus asks as she stands on the stage with a cocktail in one hand and a sandwich in another.

The crowd cheers and she giggles, slightly drunkenly may i add.

"Good. Im really fucking hungry how bout you all?" She says smirking as the crowd laughs and shout a yeah.

"Great. Get eating and turn the music up louder Roddy"

-.-

The boys and i danced around the main hall with A listers such as the 5sos boys,Ariana Grande,Gigi Hadid and more.

Harry was cuddled up close to Ariana Grande just for the paparazzi picture and they had Louis and Briana snuggled together as Niall and i wrapped our arms around each other.

"You okay now star?" Niall whispers into my ear as slow music came on and each celebrity gathered into couples and began to dance slowly.

"Yeah baby, just feel a bit weird. I don't know if its because a regular girl like me is amongst A Listers or
If im genuinely not well."

"Why dom't you go to the doctors tomorrow baby" Niall asks softly.

"Can't im meeting Lara for lunch tomorrow. Ill go the day after"I sigh.

"Yeah do babe. Cause then you will know whats wrong with you."

"Yeah i know.. i just don't want it to be serious" i shrug and Niall laughs as we didn't drink. He felt guilty i couldn't due to me being sick.

-.-

We got home to the apartment at 2.am and dived under our covers for cuddles and a little
More them we fell soundly asleep.