81

Saturday April 2nd 2015
-.-

Tonight the group were making their first club appearance since Zayn left the group. It was gonna be tough but they needed to get used to it. They had an award show coming up in a couple of days and they couldn't let their emotions down at that very important show.

"What will i wear baby?" I ask Niall as i search through the wardrobe.My small fitted dresses were still a far reach from being comfortable on me, they fitted me, but i didn't want to show off to the media that i had put on weight so i chose a blackk tight jeans and a loose top that revealed cleavage so everyone would be focused on my boobs rather then my undeniable weight gain.

"You look great sexy" Niall says as he pulls me to kiss him as he sits down and beckons me onto his lap.

"Niall im not as light anymore. Your girls put on weight" i pout trying to avoid sitting on his lap and he rolls his eyes and pulls me down.

"Your still tiny my gorgeous girl. The big 20 next month hey? Can you believe it"

"No, i still feel 15 to be honest"i giggle

"Hm you were a fan at 15?"Niall asks as he finds his keys

"Yeah been a fan since i was 14 lover" i giggle and Niall smiles.

"You ready star?"

"Yup" i say fixing my makeup one last time before following Niall out to our private driver.

-.-
Niall and i squished into the booth beside Harry and Lottie and we had a conversation with them.

Liam and Louis were off speaking to some girls on the dance floor, one who we recognized in particular. Briana Jungwirth, from Ibiza back in February. And Louis seemed to be pretty snug with her while Liam was keeping a safer non sexual distance with the other woman.

"Guys this is Briana, remember.. from Ibiza?" Louis says as he sits down beside Niall and Briana sits beside him.

"Yeah we do. Lovely to meet you Briana" i smile and she nods at me gratefully.

"Yeah good to see you again" Niall agrees and Harry just simply nods. Everyone could surely feel the tension.

"I think we should go get more alcohol and have a dance" Harry mutters as he steps up towards the bar. I decided to follow him.

"You okay Harry?"i pout. I knew him seeing Louis with women hurt him .

"Yeah im alright thanks Noelle"

"Is it briana?" I ask and he sighs and nods slightly and i frown and wrap my arms around the man who was like a big brother to me.

He held me for a minute until we let go and he said "thank you for that hug Noelle, it actually was needed"

"No bother Haz. Im always here for you and Lou, forever"

"We appreciate it" he says quietly kissing my forehead as we walk over to the group.

"Lets go dance Hazza" i smile dragging Harry and Lottie up to hit the dance floor with.Niall was in deep conversation about Sports with Liam and Louis was snuggled up beside Briana.

"Don't mind her Haz, shes not his type anyways" Lottie says comfortingly.

"You never know to be honest Lottie" Harry shrugs as he removes Louis from his mind and shows the two blondes how to bust some moves.

-.-

"I really want tacos right now" laughs a drunken Harry as we make our way back to Lotties, everyone apart from Louis and Briana. Niall and i didn't drink so we could drive the group home to avoid being papped while waiting for a cab.

"Everyone okay back there?" Niall asked to Lottie,Liam and Harry in the back who were all pissed.

"Peerrrfect"Liam giggles and Niall and i laugh as the three in the back sing along to songs and what not.

-.-
The 5 of us sat around the table in Lotties, with tacos and cans of coke giggling about the night and gossiping about what Louis and Briana would get up to.

"I hope they fuck cause then i have a reason to leave the prick" Harry slurs.

When harry got drunk (the odd time, may i add) all was revealed. He was more emotional and cursed alot more. We had heard him call Louis every name under the sun. Oh yeah, sun.. another of his names.

"You two are shit faced" Niall laugh at a drunk Liam and Harry whispering on the sofa.

"Yeeee and what Nialler. About time i got fucked up again." harry says

"Cheers to that"Liam smirks downing his glass of scotch.

"It burns" he whispers after a moment and Lottie rolls her eyes and lies down on the sofa beside her boyfriend where everyone fell to sleep that night.
-