34

Eleanor and Louis walked ahead of the group on their way off the airplane, followed closely behind, a nervous Noelle and a cheery But tired Niall.

"Paul when we get to the hotel can we go for a nap?" Niall jokes

"I told you to sleep on the plane mate" Harry says laughing as he smiled for the press .

"Lift your head up babe" Niall whispers into Noelles ear.

"Just smile"he says calmly.

Noelles POV

I looked up to hear my name shouted following the local language.

"It's okay" Niall whispers as I lean into his chest as the security guards collect our suitcases.

He wraps his arms around me.

It must've been around 5 ish minutes as I lay calmingly on Nialls chest when we were given our cases and told to walk straight down the stairs and take a left to a vip corridor.

"Babe we have to go get pictures with the fans is it okay if you, Eleanor, Kendall,Lottie and Perrie just walk out of the vip corridor?"

"Yeah it's okay baby I love you" I say as Niall begins to walk off

"I love you" he says back still sticking to our rule.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Kendall and Perrie we're discussing the perks of attending Paris Fashion week this year. It had been Perries first one.

It was a cold October afternoon in Belgium. The girls all sat huddled outside the airport waiting for the tour bus.

"Fuck me when are these boys gonna get here" shivers Lottie as she pulls Noelle in close for a hug.

I giggle and shrug

"I have no idea" I say completely in awe of the fact that Perrie had just revealed her and Zayn had got engaged in Paris.

"Oiii Oiiiii Wheres my girl?" We Here Louis call as Eleanor stands up to hug her boyfriend

"I missed you babe" she smiles softly

"I missed you too love"

Lottie looks around for Liam and finally sees him come through with Harry. Lottie and Kendall take their boyfriends hand and all enter the tour bus.

Finally it was just me and Perrie making lowkey conversation avoiding the  eyes of the paparazzi.

"hello Noelle!" Says a young girl who looked roughly around 13 or 14.

"Hi lovely how are you?" I smile back shyly. She was surely one of Nialls fans

"I'm good! I'm nervous. How are you?"

"I'm great darling thanks for asking. Why are you nervous?" I question

"Well I'm meeting you. Noelle O'Connor! I love your photography work, especially for Ed Sheerans concert. I actually spoke to you there too."

"No way! Really? My first fan. Your the first girl who has recognized me in public darling thank you" I say calmingly.

"Oh really! My friends and I love you so much! Your so pretty! Do you mind if we take a picture together?"

"Not at all love come here" I say patting a space on the wall between me and Perrie.

We take the snap and she smiles cheerily .

"Thanks so much for stopping darling! What's your name?"

"Mila"

"Lovely yo meet you Mila! I hope to meet you soon" I smile as we finally see Niall and Zayn as Mila is ushered away.

-.-

"I just had my first fan!" I tell Niall as he laughs along

"I'm delighted for you baby" he smiles kissing my nose.

"I'm realllllly thrilled! So hey what took you and Zayn so long?"

"Zayn was having problems with Perrie" he whispers
"She wants a baby badly, just for publicity though"

"Oh" I say as I frown.

Niall nods "yeah Zayn doesn't know what to do baby"

"That's awful oh my"

He nods kissing me softly.

"Wait until we have kids" Niall winks

I giggle.

"Your 19 yeah ? And I'm 21. So when do you think you will be interested in kids?"

"We haven't even had sex!" I laugh

"Yeaaaaaah but when baby"

"Errr between 3 and 5 years time love" I answer. I wanted to have atleast two kids before I was 24.

"So between the time I'm 24 and 26"

I nod

"I like that" Niall smiles

"Same here" I giggle back

"Right straight into your hotel rooms get ready for the concert, have a snack in your rooms then down to sound check okay?" Paul shouts loudly and we all nod.