64

Thursday 31st of December 2014
Nialls POV
-.-
"Star can you head down to the local shop and collect this order while i get the apartment ready for the party?"

"Yeah baby ofcourse" Noelle smiles as she takes the list and kisses me goodbye as she exits the apartment.

While shes gone i confirm the chef, the DJ, i sort out decorations and get then ready to put out and i then wait for Noelle to get back from the shop with the party favours.

"Im backkk" she smiles as i pull her close to me and kiss her.

"I missed you star" i say as she jumps into my arms wrapping her little legs around me.

"I missed you too babe. I cant wait to start our new year together" she says with sparkling eyes.

"This is gonna be a big year for us love" i smile and she nods

"I cant wait" she says and i agree with her.

Noelle and I hang up banners and bunting. We put a chart on the walk where you can write your new years resolutions.

"So what times everyone arriving?" Noelle asks curiously as she finishes her bag of crisps.

"8 baby. Its 5.30 now so im gonna have something light to eat because the chef is serving dinner at 9" i smile

Noelle nods.

"Well im going to get ready then" she smiles as she pulls her ponytail down from the top of her head.

"You are so perfect you know" i say as i sit down on the chair pulling her onto my lap.

She giggles softly and kisses my cheeks.

"Ive to go get ready baby" she says with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Mhm and what?"i smirk

"So go have your food" Noelle smirks cheekily

"Mhm i think id rather have you Noelle"

"Would you now?" She says giggling jumping off my lap running to the bathroom.

I ran and chased after the girl as she switched on the shower and began to loosen her robe but she had jot dropped it yet.

"Off you go Horan. Thought you were hungry" she says with a wink

"Hungry for you" i growl seductively pulling my t-shirt and joggers off as i strip down completely and pull myself under the water. Noelle stands outside the shower doors,hesitant.

She finally gives in and drops her robe seductively as i pull her small body into the shower under the steaming hot water. She placed her lips onto mine as we made out passionately under the water.

After kissing for a long time we slumped on the floor of the shower together as i watched her wash her hair and apply a face mask, getting ready for our big night. She cheekily put the face mask on me too and i smiled. I helped her wash the conditioner out of her hair as she went over bits she had missed when she was shaving her legs yesterday.

Noelle washed the face masks off our faces and applied a hydrating cream as i pressed the button to turn the shower off.

Noelle wrapped me in a towel as i wrapped her and she hugged me softly. Her head against my beating heart. Our time together in the shower was calm. Peaceful. Romantic. It wasn't sexy or seductive. It was nice.

Noelle and i dried our hair in the mirror in the bathroom making cheeky faces at each other while we did it. We brushed our teeth in sync while she was doing her hair and makeup i styled my hair amd got dressed. She looked insanely sexy for new years eve. How was she my girlfriend i thought.