71

Wednesday February 11th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
We had been away for 4 days and our tans were developing nicely. Today we were spending a chill day at the hotels private beach we had rented an area of it for the day. There would be minimal people and very little fans and paparazzi which fave us all a chance to relax and let our guards down a little.

"What color bikini will i wear?" I ask niall as i stand around in my bra and thong searching through the wardrobe. Niall comes in from the balcony and laughs at my outfit as he closes the curtains so no one could see me half naked.

"White one babygirl" Niall smiles as he wraps his arms tightly around my slim waist and sits me on his lap.

"Hmm Niall" i giggle as i feel his ... grow against me

"Baby please just..."

"I get you.. i guess you like girls who eat carrots?" I smirk

"yes.. alot" he laughs nervously as i roll my eyes and prepare myself to.. yknow.
-.-

"Finally can change into my bikini" i mutter 45 minutes later as Niall switches on the shower.

"Your not showering with me star?"

"I showered earlier this morning baby. Now go quick. Otherwise we will never leave this hotel room" i laugh as i change and await for niall to be ready to take my instagram picture.

 Otherwise we will never leave this hotel room" i laugh as i change and await for niall to be ready to take my instagram picture

1.1 Million Likes. comments turned off

@noelleofficial: morning glory;)

-.-

"I heard what you two were doing last night. At it like rabbits" Louis mumbles as he lies face down on the sunlounger

"Drop it Lou, you take it up the bum don't you?" I smirk and he fake laughs

"Ha Ha Noe. El wont be happy to hear that"

Harry laughs as Eleanor approaches with a new woman.

"Everyone this is Briana, shes friends with Gigi. Shes American"

"Well Hello Briana" Louis smirks and El rolls her eyes.

"Hi ahah" she giggles cheerily as she sits down beside Eleanor and Lottie.

Louis turns his attention back to me,Niall and Harry as Liam retreats back to us with a waiter and a tray full of drinks.

"Leeyum sit and get me the good stuff"Niall laughs as he sits down.

I smile and thank him as i take my vodka lemon from the waiter and we sip along refreshingly.

We smile as the hotel team play one direction music. The boys were grateful for the support but just wanted a break from the celebrity life just for their week away in paradise so i offered myself to politely go up and ask then to turn it off.

"You don't want to make them feel bad though love" Harry says softly and Niall agrees

"Yeah but you guys want a break from one direction for our week away and if its making my boys uncomfortable ill do anything to help"

"Thank you Noe, we appreciate it" Liam says smiling clutching ny hand gratefully as i approach the hotel team and politely explain the situation and they were very understanding and turned it off immediately.
-.-

Louis and Harry carried me into the water dunking me under.

"BOYS" i shout shaking at the shock of the icy blue waves hitting against my soft tanned skin.

"Sorry Noe" Harry smirks as he splashes me

"Styles your dead" i mutter as i jump at him trying to push him under the water using all my weight to drag him down.

"Nobody can drag me down" Harry laughs as i shriek as Louis pulls me from behind off Harry and dunks me.

"NIALL BABY HELP" i shout to my boyfriend on the shore who just stood there laughing at me till Lottie came into the water and pulled me out of her silly brothers grip

-.-

"Im tired" i pout as Niall and I slug up to the hotel room after a day in the sun on the beach.

"Hm same"

"Do we have to go out tonight? Can't we just order room service and chill baby" i yawn as we finally approach our room together and all the memories from our first days together flash back to me when we shared hotel rooms and had inter connecting rooms when he was on tour. We were together 4 months now in the coming days. This time 4 months ago i met him for the first time and fangirled about the thoughts of fucking him. Now i was fucking him all the time.

"We can stay in bed babe. You go get your pjs on, ill ring the boys"

I smile and kiss my boyfriend and thank him. He was so understanding. I loved him with all my heart and soul. I grabbed my pjs from my case and got awful cramps.

"my periods due soon" i mutter to myself as i get a paracetamol and take one too.

I slipped under the satin covers and turned on my laptop and logged into Netflix so Niall and i could watch The Office.

I cheered excitedly as he approached mw with now our dinner after it beibg delivered to the door.

"Yum" i smile

"Yum is right" Niall laughs as i take ppates as he strips down to his Calvin Klein boxers and gets into bed.

"Thank you, i love you baby" i smile kissing his cheek gratefully

"I love you more star. Now you ready to watch?" He says as he clicks play on netflix and we enjoy our nice chill evening together with our dinner and a bottle of wine in bed between us.