7

7,456K Likes

7,456K Likes.        567 comments

@NoelleLeighOConnor: was supposed to be a lowkey casual shopping day but i had to pack on the makeup yet again😛😌💖

@larakav21: wow my sisterrr

@staceyholmes:baby girl xxx

@niallhoran:😍
^@NoelleLeighOConnor:🥺💕

@LouTeasdale:😜😜

@LottieTomlinson: fittie x
^@noelleleighoconnor: thanking you baby girl x

-.-

Noelle grabbed her bag and walked out of her house shouting a goodbye to her dad and sister. She looked for her car keys in her bag until she heard shouting.

"Noelle O'Connor! Look over here for a picture."
"Noelle is it true you and Niall are dating?"
"Noelle whats the one direction boys like?"
"Noelle where did you go for dinner and drinks last night?"

Noelle put her head down and jumped in the car and dialled Nialls number on her phone

"Noelle! Hi!"

"Hi!!!Ive just been bombarded by the press"

"Oh no. Did they ask questions or were they looking for pictures"

"Both"

"Im so sorry. Hey where are you now?"

"Sitting in my car in the front garden"

"Where you off to babe?"

"A friend and I have to go shopping"

"Ohhh. Do you want to go for drinks tonight with me Harry,Louis,Liam,El,Zayn,Lottie, Lou Teas and Perrie?"

"Yesss! I'd love to!"

"Okay perfect we can pick you up around 7 ish if thats okay?"

"Thats fine thank you Niall"

"No problem gorgeous"

-.-

Stacey was waiting outside her apartment block and when she saw Noelles car she ran straight to it.

"As if you have been in the fucking press all morning!" Stacey whispers

"I know its crazy."

"What the fuck happened Noelle?" Stacey giggles

Noelle smiles and tells Stacey the details about the night but not mentioning how they ate and drank mcdonalds and vodka on the side of the street or the conversations they had that were private.

"You can finally be hired for more photography jobs!!" Stacey smiles and Noelle nods approvingly

"Im actually going out for drinks tonight with them.."

"Holy shit"

Noelle nods.

Stacey sighs and says " one my gal pals is gonna be famous"

"I dont like the word famous" Noelle laughs shyly.

"Sorry would you like me to use Celebrity? Influencer. Movie star? Filthy rich? Loaded"

"Shushhhhh" Noelle giggles

"Wheres Lara dearest on this fine day?" Stacey smiles as Noelle drives off to the shopping mall.

"Shes having a chill day with Jack. I spoke to her on the phone earlier"

Stacey nods and picks at her nails.

"So when do you think this will all hit you? The money, the fame?"

"Well i got papped this morning. And to be honest i dont care about the money. I realllyyyyy fucking like Niall.. with or without his money."

"Good for you baby girl! Now come on lets get ready to shop till we drop. And you need an outfit for later."

Noelle nods as her and Stacey get out of the car. Lots of people look at her and she starts to feel awkward.

"Noelle its gonna be okay? Act normal. Your a normal girl just breathe okay?"

Noelle nods and takes a deep breath and struts through the mall alongside Stacey.