25

Damon helped get Niall and Noelle back to their hotel room.

"Thank You so much Damon" she said hugging the man

"No bother love. Don't worry about any pictures okay? Nialls publicist will sort it out"

Noelle nods and says her goodbyes and locks their hotel room door.

She walks into the bathroom to see a drunken Niall looking in her makeup bag.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I-I - I need.. to taaake off my m-makeup" Niall slurred.

Noelle sighs and sits Niall down on the toilet seat.

She reaches into her makeup bag and takes out a moisturizer, some cotton pads and a makeup remover.

She gently spills the makeup remover onto a cotton pad and removes the powder and concealer on Nialls face.

"b-baby im *hic-cup*im gonna marry you" Niall says softly in between hiccups

"Are you now?" She smiles

"yeah I will *hiccup* anddd y-your gonna wear a *hiccup* white dress and look so so so beautiful Noelle. I'll be crying with the boys." A tear slips Nialls eye

"Don't cry baby" Noelle says kissing him

She rubs the moisturizer into his face and leads him to bed. She undressed him and pulled the duvet cover over him. She begins to undress in the corner of the room.

"Noe?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you so fucking much"

"W-What Baby?" Noelle asks again quickly

Noelle spins around to look at him and sees he has fallen asleep.

She sighs softly

"I think love you too Ni"

-.-

Noelle woke at 8 am the next morning to see Niall fast asleep beside her. She decided to order room service for their breakfast as she knew Niall would have an awful hangover. She ordered pancakes,waffles,bacon and eggs,4 orange juices and crossaints.

She quickly changed into shorts and one of nialls shirts and brushed her hair through. While waiting for the food she set out water and a paracetamol for Niall then googled Nialls name to see what would come up.

@TheSun: One Direction Star Niall Horan and His Photographer Girlfriend Noelle O'Connor spotted on boozy night out in Paris Top Club last night with band members and Top A Listers

21 Year Old Niall Horan was spotted in famous club L'Amour in the early hours of this morning with new upcoming girlfriend Noelle O'Connor and his One Direction Bandmates. Niall had been spotted to be highly intoxicated while his girlfriend was sober.

Niall and Noelle had made their relationship official last night during "Rock Me" announcing "Paris say hello to my girlfriend". Let's just say we are sure Noelle got rocked last night.

Noelle shoves her phone down in disgust and scoffs when Niall wakes up.

"What happened? You okay?"

"The tabloids were talking about me getting rocked last night"

Niall laughs shyly

"baby I'm so sorry again"

Noelle nods

"It's okay. I don't care you got drunk Niall. I just don't want our faces all over the paper"

Niall nods

"Let me take you on a date tonight"

Noelle raises her eyebrow.

"Where?"

"It's a secret. Are you coming yes or no?" Niall queries

"Ofcourse baby."

"Okay be back here and be ready for 6 babe"

Noelle smiles an okay and with that the there was a knock on the door and a shout

"Room Service!"

-.-

Noelle put on denim jeans and a white cropped jumper.

She paired her sleek outfit with converse and brushes her hair back and straightened it. She applied her minimal makeup as she would come back and get ready for date night later.

"Baby i have to go now I'll see you later" Noelle smiles softly

"Good luck in your meeting baby. Are you going out with the girls after"

"Yeah something like that"she smiles softly

Niall raises his eyebrow.

"I'll tell you everything later love."

"Okay. Come give me a kiss goodbye"

She kisses him quickly and waves goodbye and meets Lottie in the lobby as they head off to their meeting.