83

Wednesday 6th of April 2015
-.-
"Mary ! How are you?" Harry smiles as he walks into the old bakery he used to work in followed by a tired Noelle and Niall and of course a cheery Louis as per usual.

"Im good Harry how are you darling?" mary asks waving at the other three.

"Good Mary thanks. These are my friends frok the band Louis and Niall. And this is Nialls girlfriend, Noelle"

"Lovely to meet you all" Mary says grabbing the two boys and Noelle in for a group hug as Harry laughs.

"So what you doing back here?" Mary asks as she takes them into the back of the bakery and
Boils the kettle as they all sat down at the table.

"Came here for a break Mary. Needed to sort a few things out" Harry says eying up Louis and Mary smiles.

"I see... So Noelle, Niall is it your first time here?"

"Mine yeah.. not Nialls"Noelle says

"Oh darling! Its lovely around here, Make sure you visit the sweet shop around the corner! Such lush sweets for such a little price! Harry bring her there won't you?"

"Ofcourse Mary" he smiles and Noelle laughs excitedly.

Mary sets out pastries and cakes and biscuits out into the middle of the table as the 5 of them spent the afternoon together.

-.-
Noelles POV
"Today lets have a pamper day" i smirk as the two boys but Niall roll their eyes.

"Yeah ofcourse baby girl.. what you wanna do?" Niall says tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Emm can we do facemasks?" Noelle pouts and Harry suddenly gets excited.

"Can we paint our nails?" He asks excitedly

"Yes cause painted nails make Harry beautiful"Lpuis says softly and the two smile.

"Facemasks and Nail painting okay" Noelle smiles as her and Gemma go searching for 5 facemasks and some nail polish in Gemma's room.

"I got facemasks" Noelle calls as she pulls some out of her beauty bag.

"I got nail polish"

"Great"Louis mutters and Harry laughs wrapping his arm around his now boyfriend again. They had sorted out things between them after listening to Marys advice.

Harry began to paint his nails blue toned color. Louis did his green, i painted Nialls yellow and he painted mine pink as Gemma did hers orange.

When our nails were all dried and painted i took out the face masks and spread them out evenly on everyones skin. I could see Niall get jealous as i was spreading the mask over Harrys face as he held my waist.

"Relax Horanator" Louis laughs and Niall blushes as i finish Harrys mask and move onto Louis before doing my own.

We let our masks set as we all sat down to watch a movie. Louis suggested watching a horror but Niall said he was going to scream so we all settled for a rom-com. Love Actually, Harrys favorite.

-.-

That night Niall and i were cuddled in bed and i sat up urgently in pain.

"Fuck" i muttered clutching my stomach.

"Babe you okay?" Niall asks worriedly as he turns on the lamp.

"No what the fuck ouch" i muttered.

"Will i get you a tablet? Is it period cramps"

"Im not on my period" i whisper in pain

Niall frowns as he goes off to fetch a paracetamol to help with my aching pain in my stomach.

Fuck it was gonna be a long night