13

"Lads and Ladies were here at the hotel." Paul whispers

Noelle feels Niall sit up.

"What time is it?" She whispers quietly

"3.10 am baby girl" he says quietly.

They hear Harry and Kendall climb down from the bunkbeds . Niall opens his curtain and goes to get his bag and Noelles as she lies wrapped in the duvet.

He picks her up out of bed

"Come on baby" he says as he carries her bridal style.

"You want me to take her Nialler and you can book her into her room ?" Harry says quietly as Kendall holds her and his bag.

"Yeah do you mind Haz" Niall whispers handing his petite girl to the muscular Mr Styles.

"Not at all. She's tiny anyways."

Niall nods

Noelle opens her eyes slowly to see Harry carrying her, and Niall walking beside him.

"hey.. why are you carrying me?" She pouts

Harry laughs

"Mr Horan has to go check you into your hotel room don't you Ni?"

"Yup" he smiles

"ohhh okayy. Am I heavy Harry?" Noelle mutters as she drifts off to sleep in the mans arms

Niall laughs and Harry smiles and brushes the girls hair out of her face.

-.-

When Niall checks Noelle into her room she is awoken by Harry.

"Come on love, You've to go up to your room, Nialls gonna go up with you. Can you walk up or will I get him to carry you?"

"I can walk" she whispers as she stead ya herself, disorientated from being carried.

"you ready to go baby girl?"

Noelle nods sleepily

Niall and Noelle get into the lift and he dials floor 6. Harry and Kendall get out at floor two with Louise , Louis and Eleanor get out at floor four alongside Liam and Lottie and finally Niall,Noelle Zayn and Perrie all get out at floor 6.

Nialls room was 612 and Noelles was 612b, meaning they had connecting balconies.

He handed her the key card and he watched her as she scanned herself into the room .

"I'm only next door okay? Don't hesitate to come in or ring or call me."

Noelle nods and pulls him in for a quick kiss before running inside in her pjs and diving under the duvet covers of the large double bed.