28

"You girls pick my outfit for date night" smiles Noelle as they walk through Louis Vuitton Paris into Gucci.

"What are you's doing tonight?"Kendall asks

"Each other"Lottie jokes and Noelle laughs and hits her arm softly

"No idea K. He said it's a suprise"

"I think you should dress cute but casual"

"Yeah. What about this?" Says Lottie picking up a denim dress and putting it against Noelle

"That's perfect for any occasion! It's dressy but casual too!"

"Yes! I love it"

"Wear your hair back in a sleek low ponytail and then wear glam makeup and you will look so stunning"

The girls all nod in agreement and Noelle smiles an okay.
She checks the price tag on the dress

€358

"I can't spend that much on a single dress!" Noelle sighs putting it down and Lottie raises her eyebrow, picks the dress up and brings it to the till and pays for it on her card.

"Now come on. We have more places to be! Plus you need to go home soon its 2.30"

"Thank you so much Lottie" Noelle hugs her

"Hey its okay! Your my new best friend! Of course Im gonna look out for you and pay for you when needed! And as soon as you start getting deals and more money you can do the same babe!"

"Can we get starbucks? It's been a long day" Eleanor smiles tiredly. She had her self stressed out since yesterday awaiting her baby results back and now she finally had the answer she was hoping for.. maybe.
-.-

Noelle rushes into the hotel room and puts her shopping bags down, she had the bag of the dress Lottie got her from the boutique, she had a Chanel one which contained her favourite perfume and she finally had a small gucci bag containing a Gucci belt she had wanted for so long. Treated to her by the one direction credit card. She loved the perks that came with dating Niall. But she loved Niall way more. She would happily have plain old irish boy Niall over famous Niall if she had to.

She washed her hair dried and straightened it and pulled it back into a loose ponytail.

She pulled her dress on and moisturized her legs and put on her white runners. She finally did her makeup and smiled at herself in the mirror. That's when Niall came in.

"Baby you look unbelievable" he smiled kissing her softly

"Thank you love."

"I just want to have a quick body shower. Louise already just did my fresh hair" Niall winks pointing to his hair.

He rushed in and got showered and changed as Noelle spritzed herself with her new perfume. She decided to text her dad.

N: hiya dad how are u? I'm sure you know me and Niall went public! Paris has been great in going on a date tonight I'm sure you will see it all over the papers. Love and miss you :( love Noelle x

D: hi love me and Hayles miss u so much! Make sure your wearing nothing too revealing okay? Love you :)

N: I'll send you pictures later'!! I have to go Nialls ready !! Sending love always ❤️

D: bye love😎😍❤️

"Who's that?" Niall asks as he catches Noelle texting as he buttons his shirt.

"My dad. Told me not to wear anything too revealing" smiles Noelle

Niall looks her up and down.

"I think your good" Niall smirks touching the hem of her short dress.

She blushes.

"Come on Lets go Paul's waiting to give us a lift."

"Where we going?" Noelle asks smiling as Niall locks the hotel room .

"Wait and see baby... wait and see.."