11

Noelle and Niall pull away from the fire igniting kiss and you hear shouts and screams from a certain lad from Doncaster.

"Ayooooo Niallos pullingggg"

Noelle giggles shyly as Niall adjusts her hair from her face.

"That was .. very.. exciting" Noelle whispers up to Nialls ear. He nods in agreement.

"Plenty more where that came from" he laughs

"Oh really?" Noelle Pouts as she puckers her lips again. Niall laughs and pulls her in close again just as Night Changes finishes.

"Aye get a room you two" Lottie giggles as she pulls away from Liam

"I could say the same to you two " Noelle smirks.

Lottie blushes

Niall takes you off the dance floor up to a table.

"Tomorrow there probably will be paparazzi pictures of us floating around okay? Possibly one of our kiss and some of us entering and leaving the club"

"Yeah it's okay I get it. I want you I'll do anything for you Niall."

Niall smiles and cuddles Noelle in the booth.

Kendall flops down opposite the pair and sighs

"You okay?" Noelle questions Kendall

"Harry. And Lou Teasdale?? Seriously?"

Niall laughs and shrugs

"Take no notice Kenny. Its only a plot for the night. You have him to yourself in the hotel"

Noelle smiles and nods alongside Niall.

"Oh good. Thanks for the heads up Nialler. And hey you got a good one here!" She says smiling at the small blonde wrapped in his arms

"I know. Gotta hold her tight" he says giving Noelle a tight squeeze, Noelle smiles up at the man.

"Hey Dublin lass and Mullingar lad get your bums down here!!" Liam shouts

Niall laughs and sticks his middle finger up at Liam.

Noelle kisses Nialls cheek and drags him up

"Let's go baby boy" she smirks

He winks and adjusts his shirt and takes his petite blondes hand to the dance floor.

Considering Niall was 5'8 and Noelle was 5'6 with heels on, he still towered over her even there was only 2ft in the difference.

Nialls Clubbing outfit was cute and practical for his dance moves around the floor, compared to Zayns suit or Harrys tight shirt and tight bottoms.

He grooved  around the floor.

"NIALL FOR THE SHIMMY!" Lou Teasdale shouts and Niall shimmy's opposite you as you shimmy back.

Zayn Pirouettes and Liam failing desperately attempts to do the Splits and Liam stays exactly where is because he is PER-FECT.

"How come you and Louis Didnt get a dance move in Best song ever?" Noelle asks Harry curiously

"Cause we were too busy fucking" Louis laughs

"Oh Louis shut up" Eleanor laughs

Harry smiles "Err I dunno to be honest darling. Take that one up with management " he sighs .

You nod, knowing management is a touchy subject.

"Lads the clocks struck 2am. Me and Pezza are gonna make our way back to the hotel. Please make sure to be up early tomorrow. We have to get the flight to Paris."

The group of boys nod and Noelle frowns

"What's wrong babe?" Niall asks as he sees her seemingly upset.

"Err nothing Im okay" she smiles

"No I don't think you are " he says pulling her for a hug"

"It's just when you leave.. I'm gonna be stuck here by myself working"

"Come away with us."Niall smiles at you

"I have work Niall! I need to get paid" she frown. Noelle would love to tour with the boys, but quitting her day job at a hardware store wasn't something she could do right now as she needed the income.

"Babe you can be our music photographer" Niall smiles at you looking for her reaction. Her jaw drops

"Your joking."

"Nope. Boys what we think of Noelle being our music photographer ?"

The boys nod approvingly

"It's settled so. We have to get up extra early tomorrow and get your bits from your home and say your goodbyes to your family, your parents? Maybe I can meet Mr and Mrs O'Connor.?"

"Only Mr O'Connor and my sister. My mom passed away."

Niall frowns and kisses her forehead.

"I'm so sorry. Your so strong"

Noelle nods at him and takes his hand as he leads her to the tour bus following the rest of the group.

12K Likes.         100 comments

@E!News:Spotted Niall Horan and new comer Noelle O'Connor kissing in Cirque Le Soir. Could a new romance be blossoming?

@randomuser2: fuck me he is fit

@randomuser23: who is she.
@randomuser44:^^ apparently a music photographer from Dublin.

@randomuser768: I know mr horan sexy but can we take a look at Noelle. He's majorly pulling this girls gorgeous. She makes me want to turn lesbian.