89

Thursday April 14th 2015
-.-

"Baby can we talk?" Noelle says softly as she clutches a small brown paper bag.

"Yeah of-course baby talk to me" Niall saus as he pulls Noelle down onto his lap.

Tears form im Noelles eyes and Niall starts to panic.

"Shit your not breaking up with me.. are you?" Niall whispers as a tear slips down his soft skin.

"No baby. No im not." She says quietly.

Niall is confused. What could his girlfriend be possibly emotional over. Then it clicked.

"Niall im pregnant. Your gonna be a daddy" Noelle says quietly scanning Nialls face for emotion as she burst into sobs and hands niall the brown paper bag containing the babygrow with the words "my daddy golfs better than your daddy"

 Your gonna be a daddy" Noelle says quietly scanning Nialls face for emotion as she burst into sobs and hands niall the brown paper bag containing the babygrow with the words "my daddy golfs better than your daddy"

Nialls tears fall down his face rapidly and he smiles

"Baby" he says hugging his girlfriend and placing a hand on her tummy.

"what the fuck im so happy" he says as Noelle wipes his tears.

"You are?" Noelle says happily placing her hands on top of nialls on her small tummy.

"Yes of-course my love, its a baby!" Niall says softly as Noelle wraps her arms around Niall.

"But what about the media? What will they-"

"Noe, im not being rude but i don't give a fuck what the media think about me, you and our baby"

"But what if they speak horribly about us and baby?"

"Then ill sue them"

"Okay.."

"Noelle please don't worry star. Its just me you and our little prince or princess now" he says softly and Noelles smiles.

-.-
"When are you due?"Niall asks excitedly

"Sometime in September.. we have our first scan next week. You wanna come?"

"YES"

Noelle giggles. "Calm down baby boy. We can get scan pictures"

"im so excited"Niall exclaims

"When will we announce the baby?" Noelle sighs

" whenever you want my love"

"I think.. we should wait awhile" Noelle says softly

"Ofcourse star, whenever you want as i said"

Noelle smiles and lifts up her top and looks at her tummy in the mirror.

"Your perfect" Niall says looking at her barely there bump

"Im gonna get fat.. and im only 19"

"But its a beautiful process star" Niall says softly trying to comfort the newly pregnant woman.

Noelle sighs and Niall asks "when will you get a big bump?"

"Doctor said in the next few weeks" Noelle says patting her stomach gently trying to find out where she could feel the small baby.

"Im so excited love, i never thought i'd be this excited for a baby when im this young. But you... you rocked my world Noelle. In the best way ever"

"I love you Niall"

"I love you way more Noelle"

"Its crazy isn't it" Niall says softly as Noelle switches off the TV to get ready for bed.

"Whats crazy baby?" Noelle yawns as she wraps her arms around Nialls neck.

"Just How Fast the Night Changes"Niall whispers and with that, their story has ended just as its started.

The wind blew heavy that mild April night, it was hot and cold, breezy and calm, just like Niall and Noelles strangely perfect 6 months together.

Does it ever drive you crazy.. just how fast the Night Changes

Authors Note:
So that was Night Changes! Im so thankful for every vote and comment you have given me for this book it really means the world to me honestly!
There will be a sequel coming soon and i will post the epilogue when it has been released. In the meantime, thank you so so much you really are my favorite readers ever and thank you for everything. This isn't the last of Nielle. Follow my instagram as i update about my writing there often!

Sending Love Always,

Angel🤍

instagram:@larrysangelsx