15

🇮🇪This Chapter Contains some Irish Phrases. They would be explained. If your confused on irish foods please google them.🇮🇪

"Will your dad and sister like me?" Niall questions worriedly.

"My sister and dad are in love with you babe. He listens to Act My Age on repeat daily. He loves how your the main voice in it and ofcourse the irish sounds to it"

Niall laughs

"Wheres he from baby girl?"niall asks again

"My dads from Dublin, My mam was actually half irish , half english, she was from Wexford and Manchester."

Niall nods

"Well my mam and my dad are both from Mullingar County Westmeath"

"Oooh well obviously I know.." Noelle blushed.

Niall smiles and ruffles his hair.

"What do you call someone good looking in Dublin?"

"A cracker" Noelle giggles

"A cracker? Like a Jacobs Cracker?" Niall laughs

"Noo like that man is a cracker like he's unreal" Noelle Giggles

"What do you say?"

"A Beaut. A Fine thing." Niall smiles

"'Noo your wrong their Niallo" Noelle giggles

"Whatever. I like your accent you cracker"

Noelle laughs loudly

"Good I like yours too you fine thing" Noelle giggles and Niall winks.

-.-

"Hiya Dad,Hayley... This is Niall. We're actually seeing each other exclusively."

Niall looked at Noelles father nervous.

"Nice to meet you Niall. I'm Hugh, We love your music in this family don't we Hayles and Noe?"

The two girls nodded and Niall laughs

"I'd like to ask for your permission Hugh to take Noelle on tour with me and the boys. She won't need much. She won't need money I'll look after her. She has been asked to be our music photographer. This is a life changing experience for her if you could just say yes. But it's your decision sir."

Hugh looks at Noelle. He could see the want in her eyes. Hayley smiled at her little sister living her dream.

"Yeah go on then. Look after my girl Horan now won't you?" Hugh smiles

"I will  do Hugh. I'll make sure she texts you every day" he smiles

"Your a good man Niall. Keep it up"

Niall nods and smiles

Noelle runs back with her suitcase and all her stuff.

"I'm readyyyyy."

Hugh hugs Noelle and so does Hayley.

"Thank you dad. And can you keep us.. on the lowkey.. because the press are looking for so much information on us and want to know who I'm dating"

"Wait who are you dating?" Hugh Jokes and winks

"It's okay Noe. I've got it covered. Go have the time of your life. I love you"

"I love you too Hayles. Bye Guys" Noelle and Niall wave off as they run back into the cab.

-.-

"I liked your Dad. He's sound isn't he?"

"Yeah. He likes you too. "

"And Hayleys pretty fit"

Noelles head spins around to look at Niall.

"HeyHeyHey! I'm joking babe" he laughs

"Your the most gorgeous O'Connor."

"I take after my mama." She smiles

"What was her name?" Niall asks softly.

"Niamh. She was.. unbelievably beautiful and kind and loving. She committed suicide. Did I tell you that? "

"You told me baby" Niall sighs

"The saddest thing is. She had everything. Two daughters, a husband, a dog, money , beauty and a beautiful personality. But she was still missing something . Someone had made her feel like fucking shit Niall " Noelle says wiping the tears that settled in her eyes.

"Baby im so sorry" Niall says scooting close to her in the cab.

"It's okay .. it's been 4 years.."

"Hey.. everything happens for a reason doesn't it? Now your dad loves you more than ever."

"Yeah and he got me your tickets cause he felt bad for me" Noelle giggles shyly

"Exactly. Imagine we had never met? Everything happens for a reason baby girl. Whether you like it or not" Niall sighs

Noelle nods and rests her head on his shoulder.

"Your destination Mr Horan, Heathrow Airport."

"Let's go babe."

-.-

The couple got out of the car and both immediately bowed their heads. The Press was everywhere. Paul stood beside Niall and a tall black haired security guard stood and protected Noelle.

"EVERYBODY EXCUSE ME GET OUT OF THE WAY" The black haired man shouts

"No Need to shout Damon"Paul laughs
Niall laughs alongside Paul.

The four finally get inside the Airport and are brought straight to a VIP lounge where the door is locked so no one can get in.

"Ayyyyyyeeeee Mr Horan and Ms O'Connor. Yous look fit today" Louis smirks

Eleanor swats Louis and he giggles.

"You alright Love ? You look a bit flustered" Liam asks as he sips from his bottle of coke.

"erghhhh we just got attacked by the press but yeah I'm okay I suppose. The new normal" Noelle smiles softly.

Niall sneaks his hand around the blondes waist.

"You want a drink babe?" Niall asks

"Just a sprite love" Noelle smiles

Niall nods and walks off to order a sprite and a fanta orange.