76

Thursday March 17th 2015
St Patricks Day.
Noelles POV
-.-

The group and their girlfriends were all heading out for a boozy night out in London tonight on March 17th, St Patricks Day, to celebrate their bandmates Niall, and his girlfriend Noelles Irish heritage.

"This is going to be fun" Louis smirks as we all sit in Harrys apartment getting ready.

"Yes! Too fun" i wink at Louis and he laughs.

"What do you mean "too fun" " Harry laughs

"Dangerously fun Hazza. Im getting pissed drunk tonight" i laugh.

"But baby i drove us to the clubs last time"Niall begs

"Fine Lottie can drive us, shes not drinking"i giggle

"Fuck yeah i am drinking" Lottie laughs and finishes contouring.

"Fine Nialler i wont drink" i pout and he smiles happily

"Yes! Thank you baby i love you"he says as he pulls me in for a hug

"I love you more. Now i can take three in the back of my car. Who wants to come with me ?" I offer as i powder my face.

"Liam and i will, then Harry,Lou,Zayn and Perrie can hop in Louises Car"

"Okay perfect" i smile as i finish my makeup and straighten my hair and niall just sits and smiles at me in the mirror.

"what?" i laugh as i see him give me the (i want sex now) eyes

"nothing just admiring you to be honest" he says quietly and i awe. "Your so sweet" i giggle and he blushes.

Tonight i was wearing a satin green dress and silver diamanté heels with silver jewlery.

"Jeez you look sexy" Lottie smirks as i pose for my photos.

"Thank you Lotts. You look absolutely beautiful" i smile softly as i giggle cutely for the pic.

Harry and Louis smile at me as i try to get the perfect picture.

"Let me in the pic" Louis smirks as he gets up from Harry and wraps his arm around me.

"Yeah me too" Harry smiles as he stands the other side of me with his arm trickled around my waist.

"Okay" i laugh as we all pose in sync for the photo and i finally get the perfect one.

I see Niall stare at the boys lingering arms around my petite waist so i slip out of their grip and kiss both of their cheeks thanking them.

I flop down beside Niall.

"You okay?" I ask quietly

"Perfect how about you Star?" He asks yawning as he places a hand on my upper thigh to show i was his.

"Im good loverboy" i say softly

"Are you staying in mine tonight?" He asks

"Em yeah but i need to stay at home then till we move in cause dad misses me so much"

"Yeah thats okay baby" he says as i sit on his lap.

I smile softly and kiss at his neck as i try avoid smudging my lipstick.