78

Friday March 25th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Tonight, Niall and i were going out for drinks with the boys and their partners to celebrate our most amazing 5 months together. I had decided on dressing casual as we weren't "out,out" if that makes sense.

I struggled to zip up my slim denim jeans and called niall for help as he lay me down and zipped them up.

"Im putting on weight" i moaned annoyed as fuck that my size 8 jeans were now too tiny and i would have to go a size up.

"Its alright babe. We can go on a diet from Monday" Niall says comforting me as he held me close to his chest.

"Okay" i giggle as i put on my nice top and strapped heels and fix my makeup from earlier and brush and curl my hair.

"You look perfect star" Niall smiles as he wears a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Thank you baby you look amazing too" i say as i straddle his legs and he places his hands on my ass.

"Cheeky" i smirk

"You love it" Niall winks and i giggle an "i do"

"Where we meeting the group?" I ask as i rush in to go to the toilet.

"Club Devito Lobby in 10 minutes" Niall yawns as he enters the bathroom. We were comfortable with each other like that. We were like a married couple. Everyone had been asking me when would Niall and i be engaged? And i do have to tell them the harsh reality that were only together 5 months!

"You ready baby girl?" Niall says as he garbs a jacket just incase of bad weather.

"Yeah im ready" i giggle as i put my new purchase of a gucci bag over my shoulder and took nialls hand as we made our way down to a private corner of the club lobby with only harry,louis,louise,niall and i waiting there.

We were waiting for liam,zayn,lottie and perrie around 5 minutes when lottie and liam came in sobbing.

"Liam what the fuck man are you okay?" Louis says pulling his friend in for a hug and i wrapped my arms around Lottie.

"He left us man. He left" Liam sobbed as he dropped to the floor and i can see the other three boys hearts break.

"Who Liam?" Niall said scared

"Zayn.. he left the group. He's gone"Liam sobs hysterically and i finally watched Niall break into tears, which was a rare sight.

"Baby"i sob as i move away from Lottie who goes to comfort harry and i move to my boyfriend whos head was in his hands.

"No he can't leave. He's like my big brother Noelle.
Fuck no. Fuck!" Niall said angrily and i wrapped my arms around him to calm him down.

"Shush Nialler baby"i sobbed into my broken boyfriends arms.

"Why'd he fucking leave stupid prick" louis says angrily. Him and Zayn had always been so close. Fans even gave them a ship name, me included.. Zouis.

"Its okay Lou shhh" Harry says pulling the man in for a tight hug.

"He fucking left us Lottie, he left me" Liam cries from the floor

"Its gonna be okay. Please dont cry babe. Atleast his mental state will be better" Lottie says comfortingly.

"I need a drink"Niall muttered as i hugged him again and the group of us all head straight to a private area of the club.

Niall ordered the group shots and we echoed "to four" and necked them within seconds.

"We need to go home..before the paps get here and get pictures of us" Lottie frowns finishing her drink as we both help the drunken boys up.

"Im not eVen dRuNk" niall says drunkenly, ofcourse.

"I know baby, i know your not" i sigh as a car pulls around the back to fit us all in and drive us home.

"You guys can crash at ours tonight" i say softly knowing there would be plenty of space for everyone and they thank me.

-.-

Niall lay on the couch alongside his three heartbroken bandmates as Lottie and i boiled the kettle and made cups of tea to calm them down and sober them up . Niall and i decided to give Lottie and Liam the guest bedroom and Harry and Louis would sleep on the couch with a duvet and pillow.

Lottie frowns as she points down to her black slim fit dress complaining that she would have to sleep naked and put her dress on in the morning.

"Ill give you some brand new underwear and a bra lottie, i have some pyjamas you can borrow and i can give you a tracksuit to wear home" i giggle quietky as i turn the tv on for the drunk boys on the sofa.

"Noelle O'Connor your an angel! Thank you, i love you"

"No problem my darling" i giggle as we hand the boys out cups of steaming hot tea.

I got the new clothes for Lottie and she continuously thanked me.

It reached around 2am and Louis and Harry were cuddled up fast asleep on the couch, Lottie and Liam had made there way to the bedroom and i was helping Niall undress from possibly one of the worst days ever.

"Im fucking devastated Noe" he says heartbroken

"I know you are Ni, i know" i say softly stroning his chest as i help unzip his jeans.

"He wasn't a true friend. Why did he leave us Noelle"

"Because... good things don't last forever Nialler" i whisper planting a kiss on his cheek as he gets under the covers on our bed and watches me undress.

"I know.. its just hard"

"Its always gonna be hard my boy. You just learn to cope with tough things" i sigh as i get into bed wearing Nialls t-shirt.

"Yeah" he says softly as we spoon in the midst of the dark.

"Noelle?"

"Yeah baby"

"Thank you, i really fucking love you"

"I love you more my boy" i say softly as we drift off to sleep.