33

Nialls POV

My alarm went off at 6.30am and Noelle gently stirred in her sleep.

"Shush Star you can go back asleep it's early baby"

"okay baby" she muttered quietly and fell back asleep

I got up and walked onto the balcony. The press wasn't there. I walked back inside and out on shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my room key and left the room silently. I texted Louis on my way to the hotels restaraunt.

N: hey sorry about last night bro really wasn't meant to happen u and El okay? X

L: honestly mate don't worry about it! There's been many times I've leaked shit about you to the press by accident I wouldn't worry. We're good here :)

N: thank fuck Lou honestky was praying that you wouldn't hate me! Ha! Anyways I've to go I'll see u later

L: talk soon mate x

Niall picked up 6 croissants, two coffees,two orange juices and Nutella for him and Noelle. One thing him and Noelle had in common was their love for food.

-.

"Hi baby time to wake up" he smiles as Noelle rolls over in bed.

"I brought food love"

Noelle sits up slowly

"Croissants!!" She yawns

"Mhm and coffee and orange juice"

The couple sit on the sofa in their hotel room as Niall flicks on the French Disney channel.

"Oh my god! I used to loveee disney channel when I lived in Dublin as a kid" smiles Noelle

"Really? I was more into like Fireman sam" I laugh

"That's what Hayley preferred. She was more of a boyish kid" she giggles

"Hmm and you were a princess girly girl?" I question

"Ofcourse!! Do I not give princess vibes" she winked twirling her blonde hair.

"Definitely" I laugh, finishing my coffee.

-.-

It was 9.30 am when the group were all back in the tour bus on their way to the airport.

Noelle,Eleanor,Louis and Niall were in deep conversation.

"What did your publicist say?" I ask.

"Nothing much. Just to post a photo of us two saying no rumour will tear us apart or something"

"What are you two gonna do? To cover up why you said that Louis was single"

"I have no clue. Noelle hasn't spoken to her manager yet"

"Yeah I have to speak with her when we land in Brussels."

"Don't panic about it were okay. And your manager will have a logical explanation for it all don't worry."

Noelle nods as I take her hand.

Harry and Zayn come to sit down.

"Whatsup everyone excited for Brussels?" Harry smiles

"Very! You?" Noelle answers

"I'm so excited !! I Cant wait to meet all the Belgium people" Harry smiles

"Me too" Zayn says nonchalantly

"Yeah same here" says Louis and I

"We arrive in Belgium at 4pm local time. We have a sound check at 5.30. Meet and greet from 6 to 6.45 then doors open at 7 and we start at 7.30" Harry reads from his phone and we all nod.

"Come on lads and ladies. We're taking the private entrance to the airport cause there's way too much press at the front of the airport."

The boys all agree as I take Noelles hand and we walk casually in to the airport through the underground entrance into a private check in,security and then straight into the vip lounge.

"Fuck that was simple" Louis laughs

"Yeah really needed an easy entrance to be honest. Me and Lou really don't need to be paper right now"

Noelle blushes softly as I cuddle her.

"No! That wasn't aimed at you Noe, im sorry if it seems like that babe"

"It's okay" she smiles

Flight 45678BEL to Belgium is boarding now. Priority boarding goes to group1d2014.

"Let's go lads" Paul says as he ushers the group off to the plane , all keeping their heads low.