26

It was 12 when Noelle was out of her meeting and she was now signed to Modest Management, the same management as the other groups.

She finally looked at her phone as Lottie was talking to her publicist.

967K New Followers 

1,400 Messages.

167 Missed Calls.

Noelle decided to open the ones from Hayley first.

H: Noe!!!! What the fuck you two went public??? I'm so happy for u bby but you should've gave me and dad more of a warning!! Your trending everywhere sissy!! I love u

N: im so sorry it was a last minute kind of thing. We haven't even told each other we love each other. Well he said it to me drunk last night.

H: well he obviously loves you if he said it drunk. Drunk words are unspoken thoughts and feelings Noe. Always remember that.

N: Yeah were going on a date tonight maybe I'm not sure what will happen

H: do you love him

N: yeah I think so. Well I definitely feel for him more than the term like so..

H: 100% in love. I've to go to work now sis I'll talk to you later ! When you coming home?

N: Tour Ends this week, I'll be home after.

H: perfect love and miss you x

"You ready?" Lottie asks as she walks back,

"Yeah Lottie I've just blew up. I'm viral all over the internet"

"You are Niall Horans girlfriend" she giggles

"And your Liam Payne's Girlfriend"

The two girls smile as they get into a car and are drove to a maternity hospital where Perrie,Kendall and Eleanor were waiting inside.

"Hey!You ready El?" Noelle sighs softly hugging her

"I suppose I'm gonna have to be"Eleanor sighs

"Eleanor Jones?"

"Jones??" Noelle whispers to Perrie

"she has to use a fake name incase someone tells the press"

-.-

"Who are these four dashing ladies you have with you Ms Jones?

"Very close friends that are almost like family members" Eleanor smiles and the girls awe.

"Right are you ready to see darling"

Eleanor takes a deep breath and nods. Noelle takes her hand and Perrie takes her other hand.

"Eleanor Jones im afraid to say that.."

DUN DUN DUN