32

687,567 Likes

687,567 Likes .. Limited Comments
@E!News: Just in that One Direction Star Louis Tomlinson and his Girlfriend Eleanor Calder have split up. This statement was heard in Paris through Niall and Noelle, Noelle stating that "Louis is now single"

After their cheeky make out in the hot tub, Noelle and Niall dived straight into bed and cuddled till they were awoke at 4 am to Noelles phone ringing.

It was Eleanor.

"Hey El! You okay girl? It's late.."

"Noelle what the fuck"

"Huh?"

"You leaked to the press me and Louis split up"

"No I didn't El I wouldn't do that oh my god"

"I'm with Louis right now. It's all over E News Noe"

"Fuck Eleanor,Louis im so sorry. Honestly I didn't say anything. Me and Niall we're speaking on the balcony about .. it doesn't matter right now.. anyways I mentioned that I basically would suck anyones dick but Nialls then I said oh wait Louis is single now so him. Something along that anyways. I'm so sorry El, we wouldn't have done it on purpose. Your my best friend"

"Noe it's okay accidents and leaks happen in this industry it's fine" she sighs

"Do you hate me?"

"No never girl. It's just me and Louis are gonna have to stay together longer now" she sighs softly into the phone.

"El im so fucking sorry"

" Noelle it's fine please. Just it's okay babe. We will sort it honestly. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? Get some sleep we're off to our final European tour date" she says smiling through the phone

"Night El,love you girl and I'm sorry"

"Night Noe. It's okay relax. I love you too"

"I feel so bad" Noelle cried sitting up in the bed wiping her tears.

"Baby it's okay" Niall says pulling her close to him

"Els gonna hate me"

"She won't baby I promise you"

"Niall what the fuck have I done"

"Star I promise you, this has happened before. It just happens when you have people listening for information on you all the time"

"Yeah .. I'm sorry for getting upset"

"It's okay baby. It's understandable. I love you"

"I love you" she whispers and they cuddle together until they fall back asleep.