72

Saturday the 14th of Feb
Noelles POV
-.-

The holiday was over and everyone was home from Ibiza apart from me and Niall . Me,My dad, my sister and Niall were taking a trip back home to Dublin then to Mullingar then to Wexford, then back home to London.

"Im excited for our families to meet" Niall smiles as we sit together on the plane on the way to Dublin Airport.

"Same! My dads going to love your family. And Hayley. She has a massive crush on Greg but ill get her to keep it lowkey" I giggle and Niall laughs

"We're moving in together next month baby. When were together 5 months" Niall smiles happily.

"Our relationship is quite fast forward isn't it" I laugh and Niall nods and smiles.

"But your not having any doubts are you?" He says curious

"Not at all! Im doing amazing in this life and im gonna release my song soon once i sign with a record company"

"Yeah your smashing it star! And yeah just text your manager and she will get you hooked onto someone"

"Yeah i know, and thank you love. When are you and the boys releasing the next album"

"Not sure baby we have only a few songs written right now and anyways not soon because Zayns mental health isn't the best. Perries been keeping us updated"

"Aw no poor Zayn. We should go see him. Is he in his hometown?"

"Yeah he is baby"

"Then us and the rest of the group should go see him"

"Yeah maybe N. But lets give him and Pez a little space to sort him out then will go see him when he's okay with it"

"okay baby whatever's best" i smile resting my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead as our plane finally takes off from London -> Dublin.

-.-
"Dad me and Niall will head out and collect Nialls car if you and Hayley will get our cases?"

My dad nods and me and Niall giggle excitedly heading to the vip carpark to see his Car parked where we left it at Christmas.

"Its been 2 months since we were last here wow" i smile as Niall unlocks the car making space in the boot for the suitcases. I connect my phone to the car so i could play music and Niall laughs as i turn on Something Great.

"I WANT YOU HERE WITH ME" i sing loudly in the car waiting for Niall to sing along.

"LIKE HOW I PICTURED IT" he laughs hysterically.

"SO I DONT HAVE TO KEEP IMAGINING" i smirk

"Come on Jump out at me!" Niall winks

"Come on bring everything" i giggle

"IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR  SOMETHING GREAT" we sing together happily just as Dad and Hayley approached us putting the four suitcases in the car.

"Ready?" niall asks dad and he gives him a thumbs up. Niall places his hand on my thigh as he drives along the roads happily to irish radio stations where we listened to multiple one direction songs and partied out to Act My Age.

-,-

We approached the outside of my grannies and grandads house and Niall smiles excited.

"Typical irish grannies with the "no junk mail" sign" he laughs and me and Hayley nod along giggling

"Hugh love hello! Oh and we have Hayley and Noelle hello my girls! Oh.. whos this fine young man?" Granny says smiling

"Granny this is my boyfriend Niall. Niall this is my Granny Cecelia, we all call her Cici though"

"Lovely to meet you Cici" Niall smiles kissing the womans cheeks

"Noelle whos this?"

"My boyfriend Cici" i say again softly.

"Whats his name?"

"Niall"

"Oh lovely to meet you Niall im Cecelia"cici smiles softly

"Hi Cici" Niall laughs quietly as the woman continuously repeated herself.

"My goodness Cici you have gotten a but worse haven't you" Hayley smiles wrapping her arms around her mother figure.

"Yeah i have Hayley im sorry"

"Don't be sorry Cici! Its the silly little fairies imside your head sprinkling too much glitter isn't it"

"Isn't what?" She asks confused and i sighed and Niall takes my hand supportively as dad goes off to speak with his father.

"Nothing"Hayley smiles kissing her forehead as grandad and dad entered the room.

"Ah Mr Horan. Your dating my sweet granddaughter" Grandad smiles

"He's a good one dad" Hugh smiles as His father Charlie smiles happily.

"Good. No one can break my precious Noelles heart. Or Hayley, your my two gorgeous girls"Charlie smiles hugging his granddaughters and Niall smiles along happy to meet the family.

-.-

"Are you listening to One Direction again"Niall laughs blushing.

"Yeah i am hahaha. You do forget Niallo that i am a directioner. You are dating a fan you know" i smirks

"Alright fine babe. You listen to One Direction all you want, but i think you should give your music a shot too." He says softly kissing my cheek as he gets into the two single beds pushed together.

"I am! I want to release my song after my birthday" i smile softly as i threw a jumper on over my pajamas since i was quite cold.

"May 8th aren't i right?" He smirks

"Correct Nialler. And yours is September 13th"

"Yup. The big 22 and your only gonna be 20" he pouts

"Im barely legal Nialler" i giggle

"Don't remind me." He laughs and i smile.

"Your two years older then me. Calm down Nialler its okay. You wont catch a case" i laugh and he blushes.

"Go asleep. Im shattered. Wait before you go, whats the plan for tomorrow?"

"Cece and Grandad want to bring us to the zoo. She kept saying cause they're only babies. I think she thinks were kids again"

"Shes such a sweet woman. Now petal, close your eyes and get some sleep, we have the zoo tomorrow then were off to Mullingar" he smiles and i kiss him goodnight as we cuddle and spoon as we try not to fall between the gaps of the two squashed single beds.