65

Thursday January 7th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
"Ive never been to New York before" i laugh as i buckle in my seatbelt in our cab on the way to the airport.

"Ive been there twice" Niall says softly yawning. We had stayed in mine last night,thats why we weren't on the bus.

I rest my head on Nialls shoulder and he rests his on mine. We hum along to the music we were listening to in my ear phones.

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

"Sie thats gonna be £20" the driver says and i quickly hand him a 20 pound note and i get out of the car before niall can say anything.

"Noelle? I was going to pay?"Niall laughs.

"yeah but we agreed me and you, that in our relationship we were equals"I smile wheeling my suitcase into the airport, Niall and I keeping our heads low to avoid being papped.

"I know baby but it was only £20"Niall laughs

"Exactly Loverboy. It was £20, it isn't going to break my bank" I smirk

Niall shrugs and laughs as he takes my hand as we go through check in and security and finally make our way to the VIP lounge.

"Oi Oiiiii" Louis shouts loudly as we enter the lounge.

"Aye Noe and Ni. How are you two?"Zayn smiles as he pulls us in for a hug.

"Im good Zee how are you?" I smile asking Zayn.

"Good Noe thanks" Zayn smiles. He seemed happy.

"Wheres Hazza?" Niall asks confused

"Surprised Louis is not off under him somewhere" Eleanor mutters and Louis shoots her a glare. There was an awkward vibe between them.

"Er anyways Niallo, him and Liam are flying out to New York later today. They have a radio interview" Louis smiles.

Niall nods and makes conversation while i go off and sit with Lottie ,Perrie and Eleanor.

"So what happened between you and Lou back there?" I question curiously

"All he is doing is talking about fucking Harry"

"Genuine question El, is he gay?"

"Bisexual yeah" she says rubbing at her temples, she was clearly stressed.

"El its okay babe calm down" Lottie says hugging the woman.

"I just need this contract to be over" she says sighing.

The girls nod and drink there drinks as Niall brings over my Sprite and sirs beside me.

"I still cant believe you drink Sprite over 7up" Zayn laughs as he flops down beside Perrie and Eleanor.

"Hey leave my girl alone" Niall laughs

"Apparently shes my girl according to E!News" Louis laughs and winks

I smile and Eleanor rolls her eyes.

"El what are you rolling your eyes for?" Louis spat, clearly annoyed over her childishness

"Because we're  in a relationship Lou"

"Yeah a fake one! And im clearly winding up Niall and Noelle. You need to get a grip Eleanor." Louis says agitated as Lottie pulls him over to him and hugs her brother helping him calm down.