80

Wednesday March 30th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

The boys were off writing and recording their fifth album this evening.With Zayn leaving, songs had to be changed and rewritten and they had to share high notes between them as thats what Zayn usually did.

It was undeniably hard for them ofcourse. But they powered through like always. The strongest men ever.

Lottie and i were having a girly sleepover, spending some time together before up coming award shoes and the fact that everyone was traveling away soon.

"I got us face masks and drinks and you got food and matching pjs?" I ask as Lottie and i sit on the sofa in my apartment.

"Yup" she says sweetly leaving the food on the table and taking out matching pajamas with one direction written across them and i burst out laughing.

"You know lowkey, 5 months ago i wouldve loved these" i giggle as Lottie and i out them on.

"To be honest girl. I still love these, despise louis being my brother and Liam being my boyfriend."

"I think we look stylish" i giggle as we snap some pictures for the boys and send them to the groupchats where they replied our girls xx

We giggled as we sat down together at the table and ate our early dinner and gossiped.

"Did you see Molly sims had her baby the other day?" Lottie asks me as we sip from two large glasses of coke, deciding we would leave having an alcoholic drink because we would be drinking alot on the next few weeks due to award shows.

"Yeah i actually cant believe it to be honest! What did she have a girl or boy?" I question as i continued to eat ny dinner.

"baby girl. They called her Scarlett"

"Hm not really feeling that name" i giggle

"Why not?" Lottie says confused

"Because in Dublin, or in Ireland in general, if your scarlet for someone it means your embarrassed for them."

"Ohh so like scarlet for her?" Lottie says

"Yeah that would mean im embarrassed or like im mortified for her"

"Irish sayings are weird" Lottie jokes

i shrug and giggle

"You wanna watch a film?" Lottie asks as she puts her plate in the dishwasher and jumps onto our sofa.

"Yup. What you feeling?"

"Bridesmaids?" Lottie suggest and i nod my head as she puts the dvd into the dvd player as bridesmaids wasn't on Netflix at the moment.

-.-

We were cuddled up on the couch together watching bridesmaids. We were howling with laughter when the four boys came into our apartment.

"Hiya love" Niall says as he drops his keys into the keys bowl.

"Hi baby how did it go?" I ask and all the boys give a nod and a "good"

Niall grabs four beers from the fridge and offers me and Lottie one but we politely decline. Niall comes and sits beside me and Lottie. Liam on Lotties side, Niall beside me and Louis and Harry sitting opposite us.

"How is everyone?" Harry asks as he gulps from the can. Must've been a tough day, i thought.

"Good we had a nice quiet night in together didnt we Noe?" Lottie smiles

"Yeah was peaceful without any of you head wreckers" i smirk and Louis sticks up his middle finger

"Thats good to hear girls. Lotts you staying here tonight?"

"Yeah me and Noelle are having a sleep over"

"Hm so ive to go home alone" Liam pouts and Lottie and i giggle.

"You lot can just all stay over"

"Lottie and Noelle you two take our room since yous are having a girls night, Louis and Harry take the guest bedroom and me and Liam will sleep on the couch till the girls wake up in the morning and i can scoot into bed beside my princess" Niall cheers and we all laugh.

"Ill make breakfast for us in the morning" Liam offers.

"Ill help him" Harry agrees

"Well done boys, team work is the dream work" Louis smirks and we all roll our eyes.

"Right well im off to bed. Hard days work. Harry come to bed and give me a cuddle?" Louis says cheekily.

Harry rolls his eyes and follows Louis to the bedroom.

"Night guys"

-.-

"So hows you and Nialls sex life?" Lottie giggles as we were under the duvet covers

"Very good. At it nearly every day" i giggle and Lottie laughs

"Yeah me and Liam try around three times a week. Its hard when we don't live together"

"Move in with him. Or get him to move in with you"

"Hm yeah i could i guess. We just haven't been together that long. 8 months is .. you know"

"Me and Niall moved in together at 5 months girl. I think you two would be okay"

"Yeah its just i dont think Lou would be happy.. it took him awhile to get used to the fact Liam and i were dating never mind living together"

"If he loves you he will understand that this will be best for your relationship angel" i say softly and we end our discussion by the light snores of Harry and Louis next door.