41

"Goodnight Niall! Night Noelle! Night Hayley. I hope you two will be in seperate rooms by the time I'm back" Hugh calls out as he goes to drive Lilly and Thomas home as they had way too many drinks to walk the 10 minute walk.

Noelle giggles as her and Niall chatted under the duvet.

"So I was looking up apartments for us" Niall says quietly and Noelle smiles

"Sorry your gonna give out to me aren't you."

"Continue" Noelle giggles

"And I found one that would be available from around March 2015. Is that okay?"

"yeah I'm sure that's okay baby. Hey maybe if I do the shopping every week and make sure our kitchen is stocked and we always have supplies you could take care of you know the rest. Since I'm not earning a lot"

"Baby. Id pay for it all if you wanted me to. That's fine"

Noelle smiles

"Can we get a puppy" Noelle giggles

"I thought you told me you didn't want a dog"

"Yeah well that was before you got the idea in my head. Can we get a little boy" Noelle awes

"I think a girl would be cuter" Niall laughs

"Butttt our little boy though. We could call him king."

"Yeahhhh but if we got a girl we could call her princess"

"True" Noelle giggles

"Star?"

"Yeah"

"Thank you for loving me without the money. I've had plenty of opportunity's to date a fan before.. but it's just obvious they want the money. You really are one of a kind Noelle. I love you so much" he awes.

"I love you Niall. Thank you for picking me out of your millions of fans nationwide."

"Your perfect. Why would I want anyone else? Now let's finish with the soppy stuff and just give me a quick kiss" Niall smirks.

Noelle giggles and jumps on top of Niall and straddles his legs. His hands sliding up her night dress as he ran his fingers over the red lace underneath.

Suddenly the keys unlocked the front door and Noelles dad walked up the stairs.

"Noelle is Niall still in there?" Her father calls out.

"Errr yeeah Sorry dad he's just leaving now" Noelle says quickly as she fixes herself and opens the door where Niall walks out and sees her father standing in his Now pyjamas.

"I'm just gonna get Niall sorted into his room dad. You can wait up if you don't believe me" Noelle says as she takes Nialls hand.

"Go on. Night kids"

"Night" the two chorused

"Get into bed Horan" Noelle orders as she smacks Niall onto the bed with a pillow.

"Heyyyy that wasn't nice!" He laughed quietly

Noelle giggles and slams her lips onto his as his fingers travelled her body and just as they were getting heated they pulled away.

"Baby shh. It's 1.15 am. Come sneak into my room at 4am. Dad will be fast asleep. So set a quiet alarm for then so you can get some sleep okay baby?"

Niall moaned quietly as he kisses his girlfriend

"Night I love you, I miss you already"

"I love and miss you too baby. See you in a little while" Noelle says as she closes the door and gets back into her own bed.

-.-

Time passes as the night got colder it was finally 3.57am when Niall slowly opened her bedroom door, where she had her sultry lamp on and was wearing her provocative red lace.

"you look... insane" he whispers to his blonde beauty as he quickly gets into the bed pulling off his tracksuit bottoms to only reveal a large bulge in his black calvin Klein's
She straddles his waist and leans down to kiss her boyfriend when things got heated they decided to quietly take it to the next level.

"So your on the pill I'm guessing" Niall whispers as he pulls himself out of his boxers

"No I have the bar in my arm" Noelle says as she taps her arm

"Well whatever's easier for you baby"

Niall slowly pushes into Noelle as he pumps and thrusts harder she lets out a
"Ughhhh fuck"

Niall smirks as he continues thrusting as Noelle scrapes along his back and sucked on his neck leaving love bites.

"So you want to play that game hm?" Niall smirks

Leaving red bruises along her bikini line, between her boobs,her thighs,all over her back, her legs and ofcourse hidden discreetly on her neck

"Your mine" Niall croaked seductively

-.-

It was 6am when Niall left Noelles room that morning. They had slept from 5 till 6 together and had chatted from 4.30 to 5.

"Night baby I love you"

"I love you Star. Night night" Niall whispers as he exits the room discreetly.