67

Friday 15th of January 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Niall had promised to write a song with me eventually and today was finally the day it happened. I was fully qualified now and all i needed was to be hired and release my debut single.

"babyyy"Niall laughs as i enter his apartment with my new key.

"Hiya love how are you?"i smile kissing him softly as he pulls me onto his lap.

"Im good star how are you?" He says softly as i brush my fingers through his hair.

"Im good lover thanks for asking. Why don't we do something today?" I smile. I wanted to do something different, even though it would be hard with paparazzi and fans.

"I actually have an idea"Niall smirks

"I hope its not inappropriate" i giggle knowing Nialls filthy mind

"Fine guess thats out the window so" he pouts and i laugh as i raise my eyebrows

"No im joking love. Why don't we get started on your debut single! I can feature on it if you like baby" he says smiling as he picks up his guitar and starts strumming.

"Yes oh my god yes!" I giggle excitedly as Niall smiles and brings me over to the piano with a notepad and some pens.

"What type of song are you looking to write babe" he says fixing the tone of his guitar.

"Err a love song. Something dirty and passionate" i smirk and Niall blushes

"Right why dont we go with this ?"he says strumming his guitar and i hum along and play softly on the piano.

"Perfect!"

"Start thinking of your first lyrics love"Niall yawns writing down the keys for the song on the notepad.

"Maybe We Are Just..... Lovers"

"Champagne Lovers" Niall smiles and i nod

"I like that!!"

"Maybe we are just Champagne Lovers" i sing softly as i write it down onto the paper.

"Lay in the dark"i mutter scribbling more words down and niall gently takes the pen and writes

"We are star gazing now"

"Well i dont like it"

-.-

"It needs a name"i laugh looking at the first ever piece i wrote professionally.

"Champagne Lovers?"Niall suggests

"It needs a meaning Nialler" i laugh as i gulp from my water bottle.

"It secretly means we both love alcohol baby"Niall laughs and i roll my eyes as Niall pops open a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

I look out the window and see tons of overbearing fans well... who knows of they were really fans. Throwing eggs at Nialls apartment calling for his attention. One finally shattered against his large glass window and Niall ran over to me.

"Baby they're being awful just to get your attention"i pout.

"Guys can you leave before i call the police? Yeah thanks everyone" niall shouts out the window.

He pulls me into his arms and kisses my forehead.

"Its alright lover" he sighs holding me to his chest tightly.
-.-
"I have a radio interview with Lottie in two weeks"i giggle as i serve up Niall and I dinner.

"Hm really? Actually i saw that on the offices schedule this morning. What for star?"

"Well we're taking a friendship test and then being asked general questions. Its with grimmy" i sigh as i sit down beside Niall on the sofa as he puts on The Graham Norton Show as Eleanor,Louis and Harry were on it together.

"Sounds fun baby girl. Just don't give too much details about us away. Nicks lovely and everything but his radio show is live, he won't be able to cut anything out"

"Yeah its alright love, ive heard you slip up on air before i know what im doing" i giggle and Niall raises his brow

"So you were a stalker fan" Niall smirks

"No i just really fancied Nick Grimshaw" i wink and Niall rolls his eyes laughing.

"So have you got your uh.. your um.. blood thing."

"My what?" I laugh as i swallow a piece of chicken

"The waterfall thing um.."

"?" I giggle

"Your period Noelle" he laughs shyly

"Oh! No i haven't love but its nothing to worry about because of my implant its irregular anyways so i could go a few months without having one then randomly having it"

"Oh.. okay" he blushes

"Why?" I smile and he gets up and leads me into his en suite bathroom. The bottom shelf was filled with tampons,pads and hygiene products and a place where i could keep my products and Niall had the top shelf.

He then led me to his bedroom and to my side of the bed and opened the bedside tables drawers and showed me it was full of new lacy lingerie and new granny pantie underwear for when i was on ny period.

"You got me all this?" I awe

"Yeah. I want you to feel comfortable here"he laughs nervously

"Thank you Niall this is perfect" i smile as i kiss him.
-.-

I was in the bathroom in my short pj shorts and i was trying on the new bra Niall got me when he entered the room.

"Holy fuck Noe"

I giggle softly as i look in the mirror at my slim figure and physique.

"Jesus you are making me really fucking horny in those.. tiny.. shorts and um.. bra"

I smirk and strut over to my boyfriend sitting him on the bed as i get on him and straddle him.

"Noelle" he stutters as i kiss at his neck.

"mhm what baby?"

"Nothing keep going"he whispers letting out little whimpers at my soft pecks until suddenly he flips me over and pulls out his hard boner and pulls my shorts down to my ankles.

"Ready baby?"

"Yes babe"i smile softly. God i loved this man.