61

Wednesday December 17th 2014
Nialls POV
-.-

Noelle and I had nearly been together 2 months. Its mad just how fast the night changes. I had to go collect her Christmas present today. We were leaving my dads in two days and i couldn't wait to get back to the hustle and bustle of London. Although Mullingar was lovely and Noelle and i were in need of a break (especially her) i was excited to get back to London to start working on a new album in the new year.

I scrolled through twitter blocking haters and following fan pages when i heard a little yawn and a "hiya" to see Noelle slowly opening her eyes.

"Hi star, how are you baby girl?" I smile at yhr petite blonde wrapped in her own messy hair.

"Im good loverboy how are you ?" She giggles.

"Always good when im with you baby. Ive to go out today so you have a day to yourself. Is that okay?"

"Yeah i kinda wanted a chill day anyways to be fair, so thats alright baby! What do you have to do?"

"Its a secret Noe!" I laugh and the girl giggles.

"Fine Fine. What time are you leaving?" She questions.

"12 baby"

"Do we have time to cuddle and have breakfast in bed?"

"Yeah ofcourse star"

We giggled and chatted throughout our pancakes for breakfast having deep conversations about ourselves. With only 6 days to our 2 month anniversary, we knew each other very well.

-.-
I walked into the shop and thanked the man. I took the present out from the brown paper bag and wrapped it in pink wrapping paper and i write To my star, i love you endlessly, love loverboy x

I smiled as i walked away holding it close to myself before i was stopped with fans asking for a pocture. They asked what was in the bag and i told them a secret. They were confused but nodded regardless.

-.-

"So im going to be so devastated and lonely when you go back to London" Bobby frowns at the table as Noelle cooks dinner tonight. She has her hair back in a loose pony tail, my jumper and a pair of leggings. She was so beautiful. So naturally beautiful.

"Yeah ill miss you too dad. But i cant wait to get back to the hustle of London" i say wjth a smile trying to let my father know i will be okay.

"You will come back soon? Before you two get married. And have kids ?"

"100%! That wont be any time soon" Noelle smiles as she turns around dishing the food onto plates as i get the cutlery.

"Yeah dad. Nothing to worry about" we both smile at him and he nods

"Good. I do be lost without you Nialler" Bobby says pulling his plate over to him as we both thank Noelle.

-.-
We cuddled under the duvet and Noelle lifts her head and looks up at me.

"What?" I laugh

"Nothing. Your just attractive and i cant believe your real" she says nervously

"I love you"

"I love you more" i smile kissing her

"Now close your little eyes love and fall asleep" i whisper brushing the hair from her face.

"Night Night Niall. I love you more than anything"  she whispers softly as i smile and take he rhand and kiss it

"Love you always Star. Night Night"

-.-