74

Monday the 31st of February 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

"I can't fucking do it anymore Noelle. Fuck the contract. I hate it."

"Calm down El shh its okay" i say softly while Niall looked at me confused

"I can't im out"

"Eleanor Calder relax. What happened?"

"He just called me a joke and said i was only in this world to be his beard. He was drunk and in bed cuddling with Harry. Harry told him to stop being so rude to me and that I've helped him out with so much but he just said fuck off and he wants to be with his soulmate. So im out. Im not his soulmate. I never will be.So why carry us on any longer?"

"Okay El.. er.. your gonna need to talk to management and come up with an excuse for your breakup"

"Yeah i know. I told hom im not covering for him anymore. He didn't care" she says as i hear a sob escape her mouth.

"El baby dont mind him Lou is drunk, he is harsh sober and he's even worse drunk. Please dont let his stupidness upset you beautiful angel"i say sighing as Niall comes and sits beside me and listens to Eleanor.

"Remember when i thought i was pregnant? Im so grateful i fucking wasn't because he would've been an awful dad" she huffs

"He would be a good dad E.. you cant give out to him for that"

"Fine,i know. He would be so amazing. but im upset and hurt" she cries softly

"Hey El its me Niall, ill ring him now, you sort shit out with your manager, how your gonna announce your breakup and ill have him come over to you and apologise is that okay?" Niall offers and we hear Eleanor sniffle.

"Yes that would be great Niall please cam you do that"

"Ofcourse El, your like my sister" he smiles before he goes off to ring management.

"We wont be able to see each other as much doll" Eleanor frowns softly

"Yeah i know. But we can still call and catxh up. Ill give you updates with the boys"

"Please do. Im gonna miss them. Fuck im gonna miss Louis. Ive spent the last three years of my life with him. Thats a long time"

"It is. But you teo aren't meant for each other El" i sigh and she sighs back as finisb our conversation

.-.

Wednesday The 2nd of March 2015.

1.8Million Likes Limited Comments Only

@eleanorcalder: my dearest lou, fuck we have went through alot haven't we? But all good things come to an end eventually. I hope with us ending, your life will restart and you can be who you want to be you beautiful man. Your smile lights up the whole room and you made me laugh on my worst of days. Im grateful for the life you have given me. You were perfect for me at one stage of my life but with our hectic schedules im afraid it isn't our time now. Your perfect for so many other people out there Lou, i love you endlessly.

yours sincerely,
eleanor j calder

@noelleofficial: i love you both so much.

@niallhoran: whats meant to be will be guys❤️

@LottieTomlinson: bigger and better things for you both xxx

@LouisTomlinson: all the love el❤️

-.-

2Million Likes

2Million Likes. LIMITED COMMENTS ONLY

@LouisTomlinson: and i know in my heart, your not a constant star✨

@eleanorcalder: 🤍

@harrystyles: here for you forever lou x

@noelleofficial: sending love to you both x

@felicitegrace: the greatest things are yet to come❤️