48

Friday 31st of October 2014
Noelle POV

"So you will come over to mine?" Lottie begs as I smile

"Er yeah okay fine" I agree finally finished putting away my ironed clothes into my suitcase

"Yay! We can make lunch and chill before we get ready to go to the party. Everyone's coming over to mine for pre drinks"

"Yay sounds fun. Is this in your mam and dads?"

"No. I live in my apartment alone. Hey you staying in Nialls tonight?"

"Yeah. He wants me to himself because I'm flying to Dublin tomorrow"

"Aw for fuck sake i forgot. I'm gonna miss you girl. If I wasn't the makeup artist I would've 100% come to Dublin with you for the month"

"It's alright Lotts I should be fine"

"Yeah and if you have any trouble you just ring one of us from the group and we will sort you out. So hey, what you dressing up as tonight?" She asks as I hear the noise of her vacuum turning on.

"Will do. Now you go clean your house for later. I'll see you soon love you bye"

-.-
All three of my suitcases were packed. My passport and boarding passes were in my carry on luggage.

"I'm heartbroken your leaving tomorrow noe" Hayley says as she walks into my room looking for her straightener.

"I'll be okay. I promise"

"Yeah I know you will. It's just hard leaving you by yourself"

"I have a great boyfriend now though. Who is gonna see me as soon as his tour ends on December 3rd."

"Yeah I know, I know. Is Stacey and Lara still going to Dublin with you?"

"Yeah I actually texted them last night. We had a catch-up before I went asleep. It's hard. I feel as if people I haven't spoken to in years are trying to be best friends with me again. But I know that Stace and Lara are always true friends"

"Yeah they are Noe. Rught.. I've to go.. Err. Your going to a party later aren't you?"

"Yeah and staying in Nialls after. I'll be home tomorrow around 3 to get my suitcases"

"I'll be in work. So this is goodbye for a month" Hayley frowns tears appear in her eyes

"Hey DONT cry! Your gonna make me cry" I pout tears now welling in my eyes too.

Hayley wrapped her arms around me. She was like a mother to me. Always cared for me.protected and stuck up for me. She gave me money out of her wages when dad couldn't afford to give me money from his. She was truly a blessing to the family

"I'm fine. I'm gonna miss you Noe. Please be careful"

"I will. Now go. I've to go to Lotties and you have to go on a cheeky lunch date"

Hayley wipes her tears and hugs Noelle one last time before leaving the house.

-.-

"I had an emotional goodbye with my sister earlier. Tomorrow it's just gonna be me saying goodbye to my dad" I frown, knowing what he was like. He hated goodbyes.

Lottie smiles and turns on the radio

"So here on Kiss 104 FM we are playing your most requested song teenage dirtbag. This is the most requested song from the past week since the one and only Mr Niall Horan sang to a girl in London,whos name was Noelle. Noelle O'Connor up coming Star has now been announced as Mr Horans girlfriend. Congrats guys!"